So Yup! i want some recommendations! 

I want a drama/movie where the male and female bicker a lot and fight a lot as well dislike each other. I love when they dislike each other and bicker but slowly began to like each other and fall for each other. i would also love if they tease each other and stuff but i want them to dislike each other too but slowly falls in love with each other. I like male lead who is mean-ish jerk but show is softer side afterwards and like female who isn't annoying and crybaby. Headstrong female lead.. so i like these types of lead but i am not saying you should suggest drama with these leads but i like e=these types of leads 

I want them to dislike each other for longer episodes and not for 3 or 4.

i would like if Prefer guy to fall first

and no annoying female lead who is crying most of the time 

Thank you ^-^ 

any country is fine.

Love comedy genre. as well romance

Suspicious Partner ?

Hmm I am trying to remember if this hits all your criteria and I believe it does. 

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (Strong Girl Bong Soon on Netflix). Main characters bicker and she at the very least genuinely dislikes him at the start. I don't think he specifically disliked her? He just sort of is... prickly and to pretty much everyone.  Bong Soon may have emotional moments but cry baby she is not and headstrong is the nicest word you can use to describe her stubbornness :P. Min Hyuk definitely shows a softer side later, its adorable.  He also DEFINITELY falls for her first. 

It's silly especially at the start but it gets dark and heart pounding, but also sweet and adorable. Give it a try :) I did despite my reservations and I do not regret it.

Marriage not Dating comes to mind. I think he falls in love with her first. They bicker from the get-go. Fun but might be a bit over the top and absurd.

The reason they first meet is hilarious as well.... 

Castea33:

Hmm I am trying to remember if this hits all your criteria and I believe it does. 

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (Strong Girl Bong Soon on Netflix). Main characters bicker and she at the very least genuinely dislikes him at the start. I don't think he specifically disliked her? He just sort of is... prickly and to pretty much everyone.  Bong Soon may have emotional moments but cry baby she is not and headstrong is the nicest word you can use to describe her stubbornness :P. Min Hyuk definitely shows a softer side later, its adorable.  He also DEFINITELY falls for her first. 

It's silly especially at the start but it gets dark and heart pounding, but also sweet and adorable. Give it a try :) I did despite my reservations and I do not regret it.

This definitely fits the bill as well.

I agree with Suspicious Partner, there's quite a lot of bickering even from the start and a tsundere-ish (initially cold with a warmer side) male lead with a sassy, headstrong female lead. Both get annoyed with each other pretty easily and don't particularly like each other at first, but there's warmer moments too.

I'm Not A Robot fits the bill as well (she definitely at least doesn't like him from the start) and I'd say both fall for each other at roughly the same time.

Movie-wise, I recommend This Is Not What I Expected. Beautiful cinematography and a really enjoyable movie overall.

Les interpretes

Another miss oh

Bride of the century

Moon river

A beautiful mind

Yes! Mr. Fashion

Heart to heart

Its okay, that's love

+1 for it's okay that's love.

My lovely Sam Soon

Secret garden

Protect the boss (really headstrong FL)

Hello Monster (though not really focused on the romance)

I remember you!! they both get on eachothers nerves alot

Smiling pasta (2006) Taiwan 

It might be a bit old, in terms, u can’t find the best quality, but eng subs are on YouTube.  This couple bicker from the beginning till the end of the series <3.  

It is one of favourite rom-coms. 

Full House if you don't mind dramas from early 2000s.. this kind of drama is not my cup of tea, but Full house was a HUGE hit when it aired , so lots of people loved it. A classic... the OTP fought with each other about 99% of the time LOL 

THE MASTER'S SUN

MISTY

RETURN

A GENTLEMAN'S DIGNITY

BLACK

BOYS OVER FLOWERS

CAN'T LOSE

COUPLE OR TROUBLE

SEVEN OF ME

BRIDE OF THE WATER GOD

Jang Hyuk:

THE MASTER'S SUN

MISTY

RETURN

A GENTLEMAN'S DIGNITY

BLACK

BOYS OVER FLOWERS

CAN'T LOSE

COUPLE OR TROUBLE

SEVEN OF ME

BRIDE OF THE WATER GOD

Whatta beautiful list *sigh*

Hmmm one of my favorites is Sapai Glai Peun Tiang (Undeveloped Daughter-in-Law)

I second Secret Garden, can't believe I did not think of it at the time.