I have too many dramas and movies in my ptw list.  I can't seem to decide on which I want to binge watch. Can you recommend me a drama and a movie to watch from my list?

Can you also give me a short comment too, of why you recommend that particular one? 

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 . . . Thanks ahead of time!

I would recommed:

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho ( really sweet and enjoyable drama, with its funny and cute moments)

Kimi wa Petto ( i watch the older one, but i believe they followed the same storyline and the older was one of the best dramas that i have watched)

Second Kimi wa petto MatsuJun verson...his Momo is SO cute!

assassination classroom..if you are a fan of the anime you must see this.

code blue..all of them. YAMAPI. oh yeah the rest of the cast is good too lol.

those are my recs

Hana yori dango - it's a classic and in my opinion a must watch, I just love this manga adaptation is very well done and it has Matsumoto Jun, Oguri Shun and Matsuda Shota!!

Good morning Call our campus days - this one is a very good continuation of first season and Uehara definitely is not cold as in the first one. Great second lead as well.

Kahogo no Kahoko - This one was one of last year's best dramas, very sweet story cute OTP and also family focused.

Kurosagi - Yamapi being a swindler is definitely interesting to see him messing up with the bad guys.

Ouroboros - Ikuta Toma, Oguri Shun and Ueno Juri; this drama has an excellent cast  and the story is pretty interesting with an unexpected ending.

Finally I recommend NOT to watch Gira Gira, it is a pretty boring drama and you won't be losing much if you pass on this one