when it comes, can someone tell me

oppalover87:

Watch it. I thought it was quite good. Ji Chang  Wook plays a good part considering he is not chinese.  Don't think it was as good as the first but i rarely find sequels equal or better than the first anyway.

Really wish they will do the S3 soon.

Same

So i've been having a search and i cant find anything to suggest that it has been shown on Chinese TV today,

for real???? im so excited.... i been waiting for so long brother Ruo Bai.... advance happy Birthday my Dear Yang Yang 

Bunnie00:

Hi ! I’ve done some research on whirlwind girl 3. I’m Chinese,  so it’s easier to search on Chinese social media like weibo. Unfortunately, wg3 is not filmed yet. Months ago I read an article stating all the casts and it was supposed be being filming last fall. Well, how could that happen? Yang Yang was filming martial universe. I searched today again and it’s already been confirmed that Yang Yang will be coming back as Ruo Bai. They will start filming this sept. Please please follow through.. I’m happy as a clam  as long as Yang Yang is back as Ruo Bai XD.  

Oh! really can u please update us abut Season 3  I'm really excited to watch it

Anyone heard anything new??? Whirlwind girl was the first Chinese drama I watched so it holds a dear place in my heart haha so I’m still waiting patiently for season 3 

I contacted someone about this and apparently season 3 was a huge rumour that went out of hand and is still infact a rumour. There are no plans for a season 3 ????

oppalover87:

I contacted someone about this and apparently season 3 was a huge rumour that went out of hand and is still infact a rumour. There are no plans for a season 3 ????

What?? Oh my gosh my heart is broken :((( but thank you for letting me know! 

Really I am so disappointed bcoz I really want to see yang yang aka ruo bai to get reunited with bicao...I am from India...if anyone get news about whirlwind girl season 03 then plz inform us...

Dramamania04:

Really I am so disappointed bcoz I really want to see yang yang aka ruo bai to get reunited with bicao...I am from India...if anyone get news about whirlwind girl season 03 then plz inform us...

Me too!!! I miss ruo bai so much. And I’m dying for him to get reunited with bai cao... (hopefully the actresss who played her in the 2nd one I liked her better) hopefully we’ll hear something in the beginning of next year! 

Junmyeon Wife:

Me too!!! I miss ruo bai so much. And I’m dying for him to get reunited with bai cao... (hopefully the actresss who played her in the 2nd one I liked her better) hopefully we’ll hear something in the beginning of next year! 

Yeah I hope season 03 will come soon..bcoz I can't wait to see their unique chemistry once again..they were awesome especially ruo bai..:)

Dramamania04:

Yeah I hope season 03 will come soon..bcoz I can't wait to see their unique chemistry once again..they were awesome especially ruo bai..:)

Yes!! He was so silent but still remains as one of my favorite characters 

Junmyeon Wife:

Yes!! He was so silent but still remains as one of my favorite characters 

Yup..even in loveo2o his character is like cold Prince but he's super..Nd I think that's suits his personality calm n caring..

Dramamania04:

Yup..even in loveo2o his character is like cold Prince but he's super..Nd I think that's suits his personality calm n caring..

I haven’t seen that yet! I’ve been wanting to but idk just get lazy I guess haha. But maybe watching it will help me to miss ruo bai less! Haha I’ve also been thinking of rewatching s1 of whirlwind girl