The male lead is in love with female lead but doesnt tell that openly to her and doesnt show that he likes her.. The female lead is also love with him but she thinks the male lead doesnt like her.. she doesnt move on.. she keeps chasing him and shows that she loves him... And then the male lead accepts that he also loved her as much as she loved him and they get together..

Basically i want dramas where both gal and guy like each other but the guy doesnt say that he likes her openly.. instead he secretly keeps thinking of her,  but doesnt show that to her...  I dont want dramas where the male lead likes the girl secretly but she likes someone else.. i want dramas where the girl also shud like the male lead and keeps confessing or atleast hinting to him that she loves him and doesnt move on.. 

I think its cute when they both like each other but male lead doesnt say to her or show to her but keeps liking her secretly...

Example:(spoilers)

Just between lovers- he clearly liked her but didnt show that to her.. but she kept confessing to him and eventually he also accepted he liked her..

Black devil and white prince- this also kinda suits.. the male lead didnt show that he liked her until last.. and she also didnt move on with another guy

A love so beautiful- here also the guy likes her and doesnt show that to her while the girl openly says she loves him

You from another stars- We could easily say he liked her.. but he didnt show instead the girl made move 1st..

So guys i hope u get the idea.. i actually found this trope while watching indian dramas like qubool hai, ipkknd, geet etc and started to like it.. Thanks in advance for ur suggestions..

PS: I dont want  revenge dramas.. Its a plus if the male lead is serious and responsibe and female is funloving and talkative.. but its not necessary

Attention Love

I remember you

Goong

Tomorrow's cantabile 

1) Playful Kiss 

2)The Legend of the Blue Sea

3) High Society 

4) Itazura na Kiss - Love in Tokyo ( Original  version of playful kiss)

ManishaSingh:

Attention Love

I remember you

Goong

Tomorrow's cantabile 

I check them all.. tq:)

Areesha:

1) Playful Kiss 

2)The Legend of the Blue Sea

3) High Society 

4) Itazura na Kiss - Love in Tokyo ( Original  version of playful kiss)

Tq.. i wantched them all.. but  playful kiss-he doesnt like her till last few eps? I want dramas where he also likes her but doesnt express.. but thanks anyway..

Legend of the blue exactly fits... but i watched that

playful kiss, masters sun,you're beautiful,mygirl,goong,attention love