I'm looking for japanese or korean drama with unique/quirky couple like the leads from Soredemo Ikite Yuku, or Ojiro x Kairi pair from Love Shuffle. Has to be male x female, doesn't have to be canon, has great chemistry, and can be the secondary couple. Not your everyday drama couple but not your everyday real life couple either. Thanks :).
History of salaryman (Yoo Bang - Yeo Chi this couple always makes me :D )
Sassy girl, Choonhyang. - Not odd couple but more like, extraordinary. :P
witlily wrote: History of salaryman (Yoo Bang - Yeo Chi this couple always makes me :D )

Dramaholicss wrote: Sassy girl, Choonhyang. - Not odd couple but more like, extraordinary. :P

Hmm... how should I put it... I've watched both Salaryman and Choonhyang, and while I agree that the couples from both are fun to watch and possess some real quirks (together or alone), they can easily fall to some types of kdrama couple.

In Soredemo Ikite Yuku, the male lead's younger sister was murdered by the female lead's older brother. While normally that kind of background story will be the main reason why a couple can't be together (usually revealed as plot twist), in this drama it was actually the main reason why our leads meet, stick together, and create some bond.

In Love Shuffle, Ojiro was a 'dark' bad boy, player who can see through people, a bit tsundere too. Usually we'll get a cheerful, feisty, innocent and pure girl as the partner, but not in this drama. Kairi was a quite, twisted, creepily cute suicidal girl.

So... anything like that?
You should give I am Sam try. Teacher student relationship and male lead is funny...
Hmmm....

Densha Otoko <- Does this count as one? I'd say it does. It's a legend and a must watch. Plus it's based on a novel that is based on true story.
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho <- If this one isn't an odd couple then I don't know what it is lol
My Name Is Kim Sam Soon <- The most awkward and oddest female lead I've seen
Switch Girl <- I'd say this one has really odd couple as leads :'D
The Wedding Scheme <- Don't be deceived by the reviews and comment. I personally loved it to the bits ~~
Wild Romance-the Robot couple is one of my favorite couples of all time
Probably not odd enough for you but in Rich Man, Poor Woman the leads seem pretty odd to me (both together and individually), but in a tolerable, cute way that'll make you smile. Loving You A Thousand Times - If you like melodramas and can stand 55 episodes then I'd say the female lead in this drama was definitely odd. It was like she was taken right out of 1555 ... I didn't care for her and her pairing with a hero who seemed very much like a modern man was definitely odd to watch.
Kdrama with background revenge couple: Princess man May queen Five fingers
Nodame Cantabile Jdrama will definitely have the odd lead couple you're looking for. Nodame is the ultimate quirk and Chiaki has his own issues too!!! It's a really good series. Saying that I have only seen the anime adaptation but the drama follows the exact same storyline from what I've heard but it is one of my favorite series because of the couple's odd/quirky relationship. I plan to watch the drama version soon :)
In My Girlfriend is a Gumiho not only the lead couple I have found odd. Also the director with the aunt was strange and funny.
Goliath1357 wrote: Wild Romance-the Robot couple is one of my favorite couples of all time

I agree! They are my favourite second lead couple!
I'm pretty sure you'll find the final couple in "Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta" pretty weird. I sure did.
PrettyBrown_Eyes wrote: I agree! They are my favourite second lead couple!

I've found this couple full cuts from the whole drama with subs on youtube, and I'm in complete agreement with you both, thanks.