Hello ! I'm quite new here so I hope I post at the right place ^^ I'm looking for a Movie (Korean would be best, but I don't mind Japanese) that would be about Romance but also something very funny (I don't mind any type of humor). I've been looking on the website a little but I'd rather have someone give me their opinion than use the search engine. A few examples of movies I likes : "Chilling Romance", "Finding Mr. Destiny", "Seducing Mr. Perfect", "Little Black Dress", "Paradise Kiss", "Runway Beat",... Thanks for your help !
Although I realized that one is more funny than romantic. XD Sorry.
If u need some more check out followin Love so devine Crazy first love The perfect couple she is on duty Lovely complex
100 Days with Mr. Arrogant Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do He Was Cool My Girlfriend is an Agent Petty Romance Sunny( must watch for a change) You're My Pet
Thanks for all the recommendation, I'll check them out (I've seen some of them already :) )
shoilon soccor chaines movies u will watch it more than once watch it and say you'r opinion
Kmovies: " My wife is a gangster" series is very funny :D
100 Days With Mr. Arrogant 200 Pounds Beauty You Are My Pet Mr. Idol My Sassy Girl Windstruck Who Slept With Her
Thanks for all the recommendations ^_^ I'll look through them to pick some of them :D