hi im looking for any dramas where the guy starts out obsessed with the girl from the start (like the first episode not halfway in or the ending like a lot of dramas). dramas that ive seen that i liked a lot where the guy was way into the girl right away are - me too flower, boys over flowers, devil beside you, secret garden. a few others that were kind of like this are - love keeps going, protect the boss, love rain, flower boy ramyun shop, king 2 hearts (each of these the guy was obsessed with the girl right away but didnt admit it until halfway in so its kind of like what im looking for). also i really like bad boys, rich boys, playboys, boys every girl wants etc etc (the typical fangirl boy) thanks =)
Protect The Boss Flower Boy Ramyun Shop *these 2 are my fav.. both are rom com. the boy fell for the girl first. both guy are rich with a weird father. try protect the boss first. goodluck
The Korean drama Playful Kiss was this style. There's a taiwanese version though which is supposedly a lot better.. but it seems like you enjoy korean drama more :) The reason I suggest this one though is one of the guys is obsessed with her from the start while the other doesn't admit it for agesss but you'll have to watch and see :)
I think you have seen all the ones I have seen...I'll be checking this thread in case someone finds a new one :) And I agree that is a fun scenario! you might try Bullfighting..I really don't remember when he fell for her
Hana Yori Dango? .....I know you have seen boys over flowers but I think you will like this one :)
Kdrama: operation proposal (Baek Ho - Yi Seul) Jdrama: Honey and Clover (Yuta - Hagumi)
Have you seen Reply 1997 (http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/4689/answer-to-1997)? It basically fits this category except the main guy is not really the "bad boy" type, but still... a must watch. ^^
Try The Greatest Love (http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/1548/the-greatest-love). I'm not sure which episode exactly his obsession with her starts, but it's pretty early on.
second that, dok go jin is just tooooo crazy
The woman who still wants to marry Kim Bum gets interested in a 34 years old woman,i guess this one fits your description with a passive style,try it i recommend it
I was going to say The Greatest Love as well. Dok Go Jin is pretty much crazy obsessed.
One pound gospel? Otomen? Only ones I can think of that haven't been listed.
I would say Missing You. It's a k-drama.There are 2 main guys and both are obsessed with the same girl
I just finished watching the melodrama Missing You - the guy and the girl meet when they're 15, and they are each others' only friend...their friendship continues until they are separated due to some misfortunes, so the guy spends 14 years looking for the girl that was kidnapped and never stops believing that she's still alive - he's not the only guy obsessed with her....when she was kidnapped, she ended up being picked up by a lady and a kid that were running away from a man that was after the kid's inherited money, so since he and the girl are the only ones that have each other to rely on, they become kind of an item...but after the girl meets her grown-up ex-boyfriend, it kind of gets complicated...I simplified the story a LOT because it's really complex, but not in a confusing way...it's actually really really interesting, and the first 5 episodes with the kids are AMAZING! (there's 2 guys obsessed with the lead girl in this one, and I actually really really really love the bad guy, you can't help but fall in love with him even if he IS a fruitcake)
As other people already suggested The Greatest Love, then there is the Dream High though the guy who fells in love with main girl isn't a bad boy, Hana Yori Dango, I do I do again there is no bad boy here either. There are probably more but I can't think of it now.