I'm looking for some Rom/Com or maybe anything that has a child or children in it. They have to add something to the show not just be filling up space. I mostly watch k-drama but any suggestion is fine. A couple examples that I can think of are: Stars Falling From the Sky - The children are the main females brothers and sisters, Bad Family - The child has no relasionship to anyone in her house hold but they come together for her to have a family. Thanks for the help
Autums Concerto, there is a little child from episode 7-20 I think, and it has a main role. It's really cute.:) Maybe: Moon that embraces the sun sp. 1-5 Missing you: Ep 1-4 I think
Dina_Chan wrote: Autums Concerto, there is a little child from episode 7-20 I think, and it has a main role. It's really cute.:)

Maybe: Moon that embraces the sun sp. 1-5

Missing you: Ep 1-4 I think

Ups, but it isn't comedy...only romance with a sad story, but nevertheless at the end is always an happy ending..:D
Invincible Lee Pyung Kang. Pyung Kang's sister is really cute.
Thanks everyone I'll look into all of these :)
Greatest love : female lead's nephew.. a very cute bubbly boy who has awesome chemistry with the male lead :) Ding dong (u'll know if you watch the drama)
What about King of Baking, Kim Tak Gu. The kids are in the first few episodes telling us the story. It's a very good drama. The same with Missing You. Oh! My Lady is a good one for this. Panda and Hedgehog- when the actors were younger.
High Kick but they are sitcoms with some romance :)
Adhithi wrote: Greatest love : female lead's nephew.. a very cute bubbly boy who has awesome chemistry with the male lead :) Ding dong (u'll know if you watch the drama)

XD I forgot about this one. Ding Dong was great

mybiasHongKi wrote: What about King of Baking, Kim Tak Gu. The kids are in the first few episodes telling us the story. It's a very good drama.
The same with Missing You.

Oh! My Lady is a good one for this.
Panda and Hedgehog- when the actors were younger.

I saw oh! my lady and panda and hedgehog. I'll look into the others thanks :)
Single Dad in Love might be a good one. I just started it so I'm not absolutely sure.
Try j-drama called Zenkai Girl. It's exactly what you're looking for ^^
Down With Love is a good Taiwanese rom-com with Ella Chen and Jerry Yan. It was one of my first dramas so it holds a special place in my heart :-) The kids are absolutely adorable too!