She keeps secrets and lies to him because of her closeness with the second male lead and that pisses the male lead off. She loves him though and eventually stops and reveals everything.

Honestly, most dramas have the male lead hiding stuff from the female lead "to protect her" (you can see what I think of that) so these are the top dramas I can think of where the female lead has a secret, whether it's related to the second male lead or not: 

- Mask 

- Because of Meeting you 

"Cunning Single Lady" comes to mind. Though a bit predictable, her secret is revealed to both male lead and the audience towards the end of the series. 

Another one that fist is "Oh my Ghostess" since main female lead keeps the secret that she can communicate, see and be possessed by ghost for most of the series. 

In "She Was Pretty" FL keeps it a secret that she is ML's childhood friend and first love when they meet each other as adults. 

In "Secret" FL keeps the truth of what happened to ML's ex girlfriend a secret. However I didn't finished this one, so not sure how long that lasts. 

In "Missing You" FL keeps her identity a secret from the ML for a good part of the series, though the ML has his suspicious since the beginning. 

"Should we kiss first" everyone keeps big  secrets!

Just watching The Princess' Man and it also fits the bill. FL hides her true identity from the ML. 

Paen Rai Long Tai Wa Rak- She pretends to be pregnant by the second male lead, it's a fake pregnancy, and the second male lead is actually her brother. The male lead spends a good chunk of the drama jealous of the second male lead, not knowing they're close because they're siblings.

There are a lot of Thai dramas that revolve around the female lead getting revenge where the male lead is kept in the dark and the second male lead is usually someone helping her get revenge. Plerng Naree, Khun Mae Suam Roy, and Fai Lang Fai are like that.

Most of the ones I know are gender benders but npt all arw close to 2nd lead male 

gender benders 

✔️ Coffee Prince 

✔️ Love in the moonlight 

✔️ To the Beautiful You 

✔️ You're Beautiful 

Regular dramas

✔️ I am Not A Robot (lies a lot) 

✔️ Misty 

✔️ Jealousy Incarnate 

✔️ Chicago Typewriter 

✔️ She Was Pretty 

Hello, I am awakening this topic i anyone has any more recommen To make bacause I am interested:)

Maybe:

• Tarm Ruk Keun Jai - FL is keeps  following like a lost puppy the SML and that annoys and makes the ML jealous. But the the truth of her stalking the SML is because its her father. 
  • Padiwarada - FL has hidden her real identity with the ML. The FL's childhood friend is not really the SML, but he doesn like the FL since before and ML is jealous and angry at his closeness with FL
  • Hwarang - FL learns of the SML's royal blood status and he keeps it  secret with the ML. This does create a love triangle between the 3
  • Legend of the dragon Pearl(?)