I loved loved the drama Ask Laftan Anlamaz.  Murat's  and Hayat's the main characters chemistry is out of this world.  Mesmerizing and so captivating.  IF anybody knows other romantic dramas like this .. kindly advise.  Thank you so much :) 

then you MUST watch Kiralik Ask, I watched it before the one you mentioned, and went all gaga over it especially by the ML's way of looking at her. They're similar as both in the fashion industry. 

There's one that just started called Erkenci Kus, again in the fashion industry. 

Dolunay and Atesbocegi.

Kiraz Mevsimi (Season of cherry) but was put off by the ML flopping in eye hair haha, could only focus on that. 

Yuksek Sosyete is the version of the K-drama High society.

Kiralik Ask Must watch i second that .. i watched it too many .. it's LOVELY <3 <3

Thanks a lot Fatma and Nadia!  Can't wait to watch your recommendations. Woohooooooooo!!! haha

Ali and Selin from Gunezin Kizlari had great chemistry. Also I recommend Cesur ve Guzel, Siyah Beyaz Ask, Fazilet Hanim Ve Kizlari.

Thank you :) By the way.. do the above mentioned dramas have happy endings? 

veds:

Thank you :) By the way.. do the above mentioned dramas have happy endings? 

Yes

wow I was quite shocked to see this topic on mdl xD

Nadia and Fatma.. Thank you so much for telling me about Kiralik Ask - wow wow wow! Omer..is sizzling..his look.. I agree :)

veds:

Nadia and Fatma.. Thank you so much for telling me about Kiralik Ask - wow wow wow! Omer..is sizzling..his look.. I agree :)

hahahaha told you. He made me smile and blush like an idiot. I don't know how many times I replayed their scenes together.

Nadia77:

hahahaha told you. He made me smile and blush like an idiot. I don't know how many times I replayed their scenes together.

Nadia ...I know the feeling about replaying the scenes!!!! I was smiling from ear to ear. *sigh* These romances are so dreamy. I just started Atasbocegi. Hope it has the same feels.

veds:

Nadia ...I know the feeling about replaying the scenes!!!! I was smiling from ear to ear. *sigh* These romances are so dreamy. I just started Atasbocegi. Hope it has the same feels.

I couldn't get over it so it was hard to find something similar, and I came upon Ask Laftan Anlamaz which had a similar premise, and I must say that I preferred Murat's reaction to Omer's about the lies. Both FLs took it too far especially Defne.

I watched ask aflan first and rewatched the scenes cos murat's gaze was wow. 

veds:

I watched ask aflan first and rewatched the scenes cos murat's gaze was wow. 

like when she had the panic attack in the lift or he found out that during the party that guy tried to kiss her, in the car, or when he found out she couldn't swim, ah his face.

Hey i am new here! Can anyone recommend me turkish dramas based on hate to love story