The title tells everything. I'd like to watch something, but uh... it'd take days to find a decent plot and stuff. I've already seen first episode of few series from my "Plan to watch," but they didn't impress me. I don't know what else to do in my free time, so I'm truly bored.

I'm a watcher, who's hard to satisfy. Do you know about anything similar to Tunnel and Signal? Or some Korean crime or thriller that worths to watch? Or at least a good serie with (hot male) doctors? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I just completed this year's drama Mother, which I enjoyed a lot, so I wouldn't mind a recommendation like this one or something like movies Hope and Silenced, but as a drama.

Genres I love:  thriller, psychological, crime, law, mystery, action, based on true story

Rating: min. 7+

Length: max. 90 minutes per episode (I don't mind webdrama).

Please, don't recommend me romances, comedies and predictable plots.

Thanks a lot ^^

I would recommend Circle

• Kazoku Game- its my absolute fav drama; psychological to the max
  • Kaseifu no Mita- currently watching this and yea... idk wth is gong on but I like it; reminds me of Kazoku Game
  • N no Tami Ni- slow going but not bad
  • One Million Star Falling from the Sky- nice twist at the end (don't read the mdl page cause it will ruin it for you)

CRUEL CITY!!!!

It's a must watch, especially if you liked Signal. It's a serious crime drama and just amazing

Try "Bad Guys". It's a well done thriller with mystery, action and friendship, a great cast and a very dark and yet addictive atmosphere.

https://mydramalist.com/9916-bad-guys

Enjoy! :D

Cruel City

The Guardians (I actually liked it more than Tunnel. I binged it. Was addicted!)

For doctors, try Romantic Doctor Kim. It was one of the best medical dramas I have seen.

Also Doctor Stranger. A lot of people hated it, but I absolutely loved it! Kept me on the edge of my seat.

If you want both action/suspense and medical, I highly recommend D Day.

Life on Mars! God's Gift - 14 Days. My Beautiful Bride (this does have romance, but it's primarily an action drama). There's also a Japanese remake of Signal, as well as the original Japanese Mother, if you didn't already know that and/or are interested in Jdrama?