If you could recommend 1 AND ONLY 1 drama to someone to watch...What would it be? It could be from any Asian Country.

I am always looking for new dramas to try and I want to see what people come up with. The more unique the better.

If I could only recommend one drama it would be Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo. This is by far one of my favorite dramas of all time. It pairs  IU and Lee Joon Ki, who make my ultimate OTP. It may seem weird, but I love an age-gap and a height difference and this pair is great in both of those aspects. That is why I intially started watching, but the beautiful story kept me interested all the way to the end. I watched this drama in 2016 while is was airing and then again in 2017. I already have plans to watch this one for a third time this year. After finishing Scarlet Heart Ryeo, it took me months to watch anther Kdrama. The only thing I didn't like was that this one did not get a second season. 

One and only one drama? That's a good one... I guess I would have to go with Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms. I feel it covers everything one would possibly need in a drama: romance ✔︎ action ✔︎ comedy ✔︎ It has a bit of everything for everyone to enjoy. Yea, it's nearly 60 episodes and that in itself can be daunting but it's worth the watch. No lagging story-line, no crappy acting,  and NO WOODEN KISSES!!! I rarely re-watch dramas as there are so many that I have yet to see but this one... yea, I can see myself watching this again in the future.

I so many fave dramas but if asked for recommendation, Hands down my number 1 recommendation is NIRVANA IN FIRE.

And all I can say about it is that "It is epic!!!"

Well...even if it seems to me to betray the other dramas that I love, I would choose Kill Me, Heal Me, a rollercoaster of emotions and Ji Sung interpretation is one of the better I've seen so far.

how i chose only one cause each  have their own flavor which make it different from other without lowing others taste  so i conclude i'm currently watching paragit ruk series s1 to s4  which is written and executed very well i fallen for it

I checked your watchlist and it seems we like many of the same dramas. I'd recommend you Liar Game. No romance in it and I usually stuck to romance, but this drama was life. Highly recommend it.

Prison Playbook. I know the episodes are long (1 h 30 min) but I highly recommend it. It really shows a great chemistry between all the actors and though it at times gets really emotional and serious, it is also filled with humor.

✔️ Suspicious Partner 

It is a mix of crime, drama, romance, bromance and the leads have amazing chemistry... I loved the friendship  and comedy between all the lawyers and how they supported each other plus there is a great villain

well....i would recommend LOVE O2O  one of my best dramas.... with no misunderstandings and mainly a happy and cute ending.... i even re-watched  it many times ^^