I really enjoyed the mix of elements in goblin but I can't seem to find dramas as good

I wonder if there are other dramas that have heart breaking crying and comedy And romance at the same time while maintaining a happy ending? 

Korean only please :) 

The ones that come to mind are:

1. Black | Grim Reaper (ML) possesses the body of a detective and ends up meeting FL, who just so happens she can see grim reapers as shadows. Therefore, she knows when people are about to die and how. I'd say Black gets much darker than Goblin but the story it tells is far superior. The ending is similar to Goblin, as in not a perfectly happy ending, but the best ending the story could have. Black really gave me the feels and, as funny as it started, when you got to the meat of the story (darker part), it was masterfully told and I cried a river of tears (and I don't cry easily).  

2. Korean Odyssey | This one is more similar to Goblin in that it maintains an easy-going narrative, lighthearted despite the dark parts. It's urban fantasy driven; wherein gods, ghosts, and deities live among humans. The FL can see ghosts and she's prophesized to save the world. The ML is a rebel deity of sorts that ends up being roped into helping her. There are more visual effects with this one, which means that some of them (most of them) can come across as fake and silly, but the story and the characters are lovable anyways. This one has an open ending, so it's not a bad or sad ending.

The Bride of Habaek  (he is a god coming down to earth and falls in love)
Gu Family Book (a forest spirit falling in love with a human girl) - not comedy

Goblin is my favorite...all the elements put together worked so well together!  It's hard to find another one like it.   Other dramas I would suggest if you haven't seen them are Secret Garden (same writer as Goblin, very touching, but also hilarious at times!), The Scholar That Walks The Night (Vampires, you know they have long lives), The Legend (epic story span with very nice FX, not quite so funny, but very engaging!), My Love From Another Star (also time-spanning, with hilarious bits), Mary Stayed Out All Night (I love some of the music in this one), Oh My Ghost, I Can Hear Your Voice, Let's Fight Ghost, Blood (another vampire drama, but in modern times), My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, (and edited to include) Strong Woman Do Bong Soo...and wow, that's enough to keep you going, for a bit.  Enjoy!

• You Who Came from the star - same epic romance  fantasy of eternal destiny love and conquering all things for love much like goblin
  • Queen Inhyuns man - romance fantasy element that spans centeruies also woth heartbreaking moments and comedic moments that is surely like Goblin
  • Ten Miles of peach blossom - this is in a much grander scale of stories with stories spanning thousand years and characters/creatures spanning different magican creature but the epic love is still sooooo awesome
  • Masters Sun
  • Secret Garden
  • The Moon That embraces the Sun

Thank you all ❤️❤️

I would recommend Healer : It has all the genres u mentioned above but its not supernatural like goblin nonetheless its a great drama!! 

You should also try Who Are You : its an underrated gem its comedy romance and supernatural with some serious teary moments!

Arang and the majistrate is also good in those genres

Also I've heard the new drama Mr Sunshine currently airing has a similar cinematography  to Goblins'......A lot of viewers were reminded of Goblin when they watched the first episode :)

✔️ While You  Were sleeping 

✔️ Master's Sun 

✔️ Oh  My Ghostess

✔️ Please Come Back Mister 

✔️ Spellbound 

✔️ What's Wrong with Secretary Kim 

✔️ Wok of love 

✔️ Suspicious Partner 

✔️ It's  Okay it's Love

✔️ Pinnochio

✔️ I Can Hear Your Voice 

✔️ Hello Monster