I watched this drama and i actually really really  liked it!

so i want something similar to it, Not saying exact but some things i do want same or similar at least.

i loved how  Dokko Jin falls in love first and didn't realize it but the heartbeat rate did, He wear a watch that shows his heartbeat due to his heart problem and you can see how confused he got due to this.

But soon he realize he likes her:

He even got jealous of second male lead because female lead (Ae Jung) and  SML was at show where they need to date.

He even got rejected from female lead twice or maybe thrice :P (she said she will never ever like him)

He tried to convince female lead not to reject him due that he is heart patient  xD

But he was arrogant too lol

He even grew a potato in his home which female lead gave him 

I loved this scene as well 

He got angry when her ex-manager slapped her so xD

Female lead was , well you can say quite headstrong and did speak her mind and most of her time she did stand up for herself, But few times she did annoy me but still i liked her very much.

So 

overall  what i am saying is that drama/movie where male lead is bit similar to  Dokko Jin in personality who falls first and female lead wasn't interested in him even she rejected him! Male lead still kind of chase her to get her to like him. for female lead , she should be headstrong who stands up for herself and speaks her mind, it would be great if female lead is more headstrong than in TGL.

Sorry for being picky and all this but i reallly liked this drama and waiting to watch something like this.

Any country is fine.

Prefer comedy.

Note : sorry for this long description :P

THANK YOU <3

Monstar

Falling for innocence

Secret Garden

All versions of Hana Yori Dango

Secret Garden

Hana yori dango / boys over flowers

Sekai ichi muzukashii koi

High-end crush

Noble my Love

The Master's Sun (I think the main leads are very similar, he doesn't fall in love first but the storyline is good and the chemistry between the leads is also similar. And the actress is the same for both dramas.)

Moon lovers

Thank you guys sooo much! :D
Anyone else who have recommendations , PLEASE do.

✔️ Live Up to Your Name 

✔️ Oh My Venus 

✔️ Cunning Single Lady

✔️ Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

Something About 1 Percent

secret garden

1+ Oh My Venus