Salty_bae:

Age of youth - many main leads so im sure you will find some of them relatable

Because this is my first life - the story is a little absurd but i think main lead was really great

Reply 1988

Weightlifting fairy kim bok joo

Reply 88 has a great fan base i guess. Many ppl have recommended it to me.. Dont wry im a total fan girl too when it comes to my fav actors so i think i have to check out reply 97 also:) 

Yeah i looked at the plot of weight lifting fairy.. it seems like a funny drama.. i guess ill like it.. thq:)

ps:i cudnt quote your reply cos it was long so i quoted this so u can see this message

fanitha:
  • Just Between Lovers
  • Healer
  • Live up to your name
  • Buzzer Beat
  • Pride
  • The moon embracing the sun

Ive watched Just between lovers and healer.. both are amazing dramas

Live upto ur name - i read the plotline but i cudnt infer much details..  Also i am not much into historical and medical dramas. But if it has a nice plot ill give a try. can u explain the plot in detail?

Pride has been recommended by many.. ill surely check that

Moon embracing sun - This was also recommended by many and i remember watching 1st episode but felt it was boring. Does it get better?

Buzzer beat- Yay it has yamapi. Ill watch that

Ivana:

I second Just Between Lovers, the FL fits into your description. 

Also, almost any drama with Gong Hyo Jin, she has this relatable vibe and dorky charm she brings into every character.

Ive watched that already.. and yes she totally fits the description. the ml, the fl also the plot of that drama was awesome.. Its one of my fav drama

And yes ikr..  Gong hyo jin always plays relatable characters and she brings a smile in face whenever i see her 

Also i think han hyo joo also plays relatable characters.. She hasnt acted in much dramas but she has played in a lot of movies.. Her dramas shining inheritence, dong yi, spring waltz and movies like heavens postman and love 911 are totally amazing.. Also W staring her(tho i think thats overhyped, its not bad) 

So far i think only han hyo joo and gong hyo jin are the actresses always made me to start the drama just for their screen presence and story selection:)

Cheese in the trap. I've never related soo much to FL like with Hong Seol.

Dramadreamer:

Thanks:) ive seen btimfl, just between lovers, pinochio  and masters sun.. and all are my fav. Come and hug me and wok of love seems like new dramas so havent heard of them. Ill check these out.  And i started watching cunning single lady long back but sry i found the fl a bit annoying. Like she was screeming at her top most voice whenever something didnt happen her way. I just watched a couple of episodes so i know i cant judge her but still couldnt invest myself into the drama cos of her.  And i found suspicious partner boring too.. the story was too slow moving.. does it get better? fight for my way and marriage not dating looks interesting, ill check them:)))

Cunning Single Lady | it does get better but you need to keep at it. The first episodes depict her as a very materialistic person, but you will be surprised if you stick to it. I wasn't sure when I first started watching it. She was annoying to me as well and I thought she was very shallow. But then you start getting more of her past from her perspective and it does makes sense why she acted that way at the start. 

Suspicious Partners | not sure how many episodes you watched, but it does get better. It not only has a lot of comedy, but the FL made smart decisions, held people accountable for their actions, was always actively participating in the plot and was just overall a fun person. 

Dramadreamer:

Ive watched Just between lovers and healer.. both are amazing dramas

Live upto ur name - i read the plotline but i cudnt infer much details..  Also i am not much into historical and medical dramas. But if it has a nice plot ill give a try. can u explain the plot in detail?

Pride has been recommended by many.. ill surely check that

Moon embracing sun - This was also recommended by many and i remember watching 1st episode but felt it was boring. Does it get better?

Buzzer beat- Yay it has yamapi. Ill watch that

I really like Live up to your name, it's a time traveling drama where the main lead who is an acupunturist doctor travels to the actual times. He meets the female lead who is a cardiologist and they learn from each other. The ml is a really nice guy while the fl is a very cold woman. Is not much a historical drama and it doesn't focuses that much on patients and their sickness is more of a story of how old a new medicine can work together and complement each other (this represented by the ml and fl)

Pride is my favorite romance Jdrama together with Buzzer Beat. I highly recommend these two.

Moon embracing the sun is all about the romance I like it because almost all historical drama focuses a lot on politics but this ones i all about the romance of the OTP. Maybe watch 4 episodes and the decide if it interests you or not.

Also I don't know who old are you, but I found the FL of "It's not that I can not marry bu I don't want to" really relatable. As the title says it, the story is about a woman that feels the pressure of getting married due to her age, but tells herself that it's not that she's uncapable of doing so but she just doesn't want to do it. But then meets her childhood love and tries to get him to marry her. 

for ongoing, i suggest My ID is Gangnam Beauty.

i also had hard time from bullying in high school and found someone that cherished me when i am nothing (well, i'm still nothing til now tho :D)

Another Miss Oh.

I love the fl in this drama. She's strong and does not yield easily to circumstances. She is not perfect but she keeps a strong face. I love the character to bits and I aspire to have her courage in me.

My all time favourite drama. Highly recommended.

Dramadreamer:

Lol thanq.. u actually gave me the hope to start watching that again.. I will make sure to watch it:)

Ive only watched gasohug from the list and i remember it was really funny and cute.. i havent heard much abt other dramas so i  now checked out their storylines 

Padiwarada- looks really intense.. looks like my kinda drama

Rookie agent rohue and mystic nine- both seem like action dramas. Are there any romance in them?

O my venus- it has my fav actress so ill surely check that out

Someone like u- this looks intense too. So who does he end up with? The one who has that girl's heart or the one who looks like her? I dont mind spoilers..

Tq:)

Padiwarada, it's a beautiful drama. You should definitely watch it!

Rookie Agent Rogue and Mystic Nine: Yes they do have romance! DW, romance is a big part in RAR and Mystic Nine has the cutest couple dynamic :)

Someone Like You - Hahaha, I loved this drama.

Okay, prepare yourself for spoilers:

1. His wife dies. She and the female main lead are actually long lost twins.

2. He falls in love with the FL without seeing her (just with the knowledge that she might look really similar to his wife). But it's very, very obvious how he falls for her personality and not how she resembles his dead wife. 

3. The ML and FL end up together in the end.

4. The girl who has his wife's heart backs out when she realizes that he loves the FL. 

5. He is very upfront about who he wants. DW.