I admit that I am a Romantic Comedy Lover after being so busy I lost track on what's good to watch so I am asking for your recommendations. to give you more ideas of what I like here are dramas that I watched & love: - Meteor Garden(also Korean and Japanese version)--drunken to love you --It Started with a Kiss/They Kissed Again (also Korean Version)--Devil Beside Me--why why love--calling for love--miss no good--my sweetheart--fated t love you--autumn's concerto--down to love you--oh my lady!--my princess--my girl--coffee prince--princess hours--big--personal preference--flower boy ramyun shop--flower boy next door--me too, flower--The moon that embraces the sun--sweet 18--happy life my girl chun yang--rooftop prince--he's beautiful--heartstrings--the greatest love--invincible girl--my fair lady--kim sam soon--wild romance--romantic princess
Thank you for spending time on my thread! <3
why do u type like that--it makes it so hard to read--i dont know--have u tried--fated to love u--i cant tell--because its so hard to read-now that i reread it--it seems that u have--what about the other raine yang shows--oh u did too--maybe nodame--i cant think of anymore--but romantic comedy--is best from tw--good luck!--
I'm not sure just which dramas you have seen. (other than what you listed above) Here are some I enjoyed. :)

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
Corner With Love
Creating Destiny
Zettai Kareshi
Prosecutor Princess
Dal Ja's Spring
Pasta
Couple or Trouble
I Really Really Like You
Proposal Daisakusen
Lunch Queen

I hope that helps.

Putting -- in between the dramas you mentioned helped distinguish them just fine. If you haven't seen Queen In Hyun's Man yet, I recommend it. Although it has some fine comedic moments, it has a lot of drama too. The new Level 7 Civil servant is very funny. Very clever and smartly written. I would recommend that highly. Also, Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy is also a good one. Older but has Gong Yoo and Gong Hyo Jin. What's Up Fox -- Dal Ja's Spring -- The City Hall -- These are all Gems! Good Luck.
Jeaniessi wrote: Putting -- in between the dramas you mentioned helped distinguish them just fine.

If you haven't seen Queen In Hyun's Man yet, I recommend it. Although it has some fine comedic moments, it has a lot of drama too.

The new Level 7 Civil servant is very funny. Very clever and smartly written. I would recommend that highly. Also, Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy is also a good one. Older but has Gong Yoo and Gong Hyo Jin.

What's Up Fox -- Dal Ja's Spring -- The City Hall -- These are all Gems!

Good Luck.

Ack! I can't believe I forgot What's Up Fox. I second this recommendation. :)
Sleepninja wrote: Ack! I can't believe I forgot What's Up Fox. I second this recommendation. :)
FOR SHAME SLEEPY!

I am trying to think of some good romantic comedy Jdramas....

.... still thinking .... JK!

Rich Man, Poor Woman
Love Shuffle !!!!!!!!!!!!!
*please watch Love Shuffle*

Hana Kimi (I just watched this myself for the first time and I was surprised how much I liked it)

I second Nodame Cantabile. I really loved it. The whole series.
SayitaintsoJoe! SUMMON!
My all-time romcom are 1. Prosecutor princess 2. 9 End 2 Outs 3. Sweet 18 4. My name is Kim Sam Soon My favorite romcom are 1. My Princess 2. Lie To me 3. Secret Garden 4. Love & Marriage 5. Devil beside me I did not have long lists as trying to select good dramas to watch Hope it helps
Ditto- "Nodame Cantabile", "Rich Man, Poor Woman", "Queen In Hyun's Man" Others I'd Recommend (I don't know if you like t or J-dramas, so I included them anyways): -Smiling Pasta -Fondant Garden -Panda & Hedgehog -Hana Kimi (more of a school drama, but still funny & it has romance!) -Nobuta Wo Produce -Bisquit Teacher & Star Candy -Down With Love -Delightful Girl Choon Hyang (I liked sweet 18 better personally) -Full House -Goong -Hotaru no Hikari -You're Beautiful/Ikemen Desu Ne -Yankee-Kun to Megane-Chan -Switch Girl -Sungkyunkwan Scandal -Stars Falling From the Sky -Skip Beat -Rooftop Prince -Reply 1997 -Protect the Boss -My Lucky Star -very good! -My Princess -11 Nim Mo Iru -This has family, friends, in addition to romance, and is a good slice of life drama. I apologize if you've seen these and no offense meant, but your list was a bit hard to read in that format for me. ;)