You know who I'm talking about guys! Those quiet types that make you swoon from their mysterious, quiet and usually gentle nature. Some are violent. Some examples would be "My Prince" third older brother Cheoro/Chuh Ro from The Legend Jang Do Il from Shut Up Flower Boy band I'm open to any country so don't hesitate. I just want a drama where there is a quiet guy as a male lead or with a big presence. :D I hope these examples helped!
Second leads that are silent and loving in

You're beautiful
Boys over flowers

Or
Main lead
Reply 1997 [really good!! Especially if you had your teen years in the 90's] - Quiet lead
Playful Kiss [Korean version of It started with a kiss/ Itazura na Kiss.] Sort of quiet and arrogant
Boys Over Flowers [Kdrama]/ aka Hana Yori Dango [Jdrama] - mean and arrogant lead
You're Beautiful - arrogant and full of himself lead
I haven't seen any of the drama you used as examples, but I think I know what you mean. Mei-chan no Shitsuji Sungkyunkwan Scandal - second lead Moon Jae Shin Tatta Hitotsu no Koi Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge? maybe? it's been a while since I've watched this one, but I think it applies.
that fool has a quiet guy as the lead and it's pretty cute.
Densha Otoko - Does that count? I'd say it does ^^
Hana kimi....VERY quite main lead Sungkyunkwan Scandal...the main lead in the quite type (girl kinda pushes him to speack out and rage)...second lead is a quite one.
Hana kimi....VERY quite main lead
Sungkyunkwan Scandal...the main lead in the quite type (girl kinda pushes him to speack out and rage)...second lead is a quite one.
My prosecutor princess..PSH is such a wonderful guy in this drama..I have fallen for him...