I drop it since I dislike Triangle love.

But this is exactly what u are looking for

MilesSmiles:

Are any of the recommdations for a Chinese drama? I'm looking for the same plot in Chinese dramas ????

BOSS AND ME

A GENTLEMAN'S DIGNITY IS ALSO A KIND OF DRAMA WHERE ML FALLS FOR FL ON THE VERY FIRST ENCOUNTER.

hyperbutterfly89:

The Story of Ming Lan. The SML passionately loves her from the beginning. The ML also falls passionately in love with her before she does and expresses it more outwardly but that happens around halfway through the drama (the drama is 73 episodes). It's a reallyyyyy good drama.

Quite long but sounds interesting. Thanks for the rec ????

Thanks! I'll try watching your recs :)

MilesSmiles:

Quite long but sounds interesting. Thanks for the rec ????

I usually hate C-dramas, I only managed to finish a handful of the C-Dramas I attempted to watch, and I usually avoid long dramas like the plague. This drama was the exception for me. 

Just to let you know, it is not strictly a romance, it's more of a character-based drama that follows the life of Ming Lan from childhood till adulthood and happens to have romance plotlines. It's very accurate to the time period in customs and behavior, so no flying crazy kung fu and magic (YAY), no unrealistic behavior, no wooden acting, no dubbing (YAY), but also no passionate kissing either (-_-). The Story of Ming Lan is by far the best C-drama I ever watched, I would even say it's one of the best dramas I watched in general. 

Highly recommend this c-drama https://mydramalist.com/26760-the-legends  but it is  still airing tho. Badass both ML and FL. ML really love and cherish FL and YES he gets jealous quite easily. 

Watch the currently airing version of Hua Jai Sila! It’s honestly so good and the Male lead is so in love with her! Lots of hot scenes too and female lead is a pushover when it comes to her family but not with the male lead. She is strong against him. They have amazing chemistry 

MilesSmiles:

Are any of the recommdations for a Chinese drama? I'm looking for the same plot in Chinese dramas ????

Try “well intended love” . Watch it on kissasian for better subs. The  ML  loves the FL to the  moon and back and is super possessive.

Cruel romance definitely.

well intended love 

here to heart

all out of love

season love

eternal love

meteor garden (2018)

my sunshine

pretty man

refresh man

summer's desire 

the last empress

Hi Flower, the male lead is soooo hot and the FL is so emotionally strong

Put Your Head on my Shoulder

Go Go Squid

Boss and Me

Eternal Love

Ashes of Love

All Cdramas., haven't been watching Kdramas lately.