I want a good mystery drama with pretty non cliche strong female lead. i just don't want to see a crybaby , dumb , naive female lead who can't make decision and can't do anything by herself. i just want a strong female lead who does what she thinks is right and go for it, doesn't need to listen to people and is being people push her around she isn't the one who doesn't do anything about it and speaks her mind and defend herself. i don't want to see a female lead that will make me yell at her for making stupid decision and just doesn't think through. I would love if she is pretty badass or at least pretty amazing female lead.

I do want female lead to be main focus or one of very main lead that revolve around her, no side character.

I don't tend to like romance in mystery dramas but i think i can try too. Friendship,crime,comedy.detective,investigation etc are welcome and would be bonus for me.

I have seen one detective drama with i think pretty okay female lead was : Ishi no mayu.

so i want to watch more with please strong female lead!

so any countries are fine. No sad endings.

Recommend guys. 

Lawless Attorney

definitely Voice (cant speak for voice 2 tho, i tend to avoid sequel)

also as been mentioned Lawless Lawyer (its rolling of the tounge more this way lol)

Hard Nut

Mistress - quite a complicated story

In addition:

• Miss Sherlock
  • 100 million Yen women
  • Girl K
  • Mother (Japanese/Korean version)
  • HIT
  • Mystery Queen
  • Women of Dignify

Queen of mystery - the main lead might seem a bit irritating at first, but she'll grow on you as you watch more

Live (2018 kdrama) - two female main leads in this one! I loved the older cop lady much more than the newbie, but both of them are strong and determined and the best of their teams..

Stranger - Bae Doo Na was just awesome in this one! You might miss it since it is not tagged as mystery per se.. wait for a couple of episodes before you decide whether to continue watching or not.. it might seem slow to some, but this is an absolute gem of a drama.

Signal - the male leads actually stole the show.. but the female cop does have a strong character.

Voice - again, the male lead (jang hyuk!) was amazing, and the villian (hehe..) was too, but the female lead was just as much the focus and just as determined as them..

Chicago typewriter (female lead in the past was quite a strong character imo)

Secret mother. I really liked it, I hope you do too.

• +1 to Voice (equal focus on FL and ML) 
  • Voice 2 (equal focus on FL and ML) 
  • +1 to Chicago Typewriter (equal focus on three main characters). 
  • +1 to Lawless Attorney (equal focus ML and FL)
  • You're all surrounded (slightly more focused on ML) 
  • While you were sleeping (equal focus ML and FL) 
  • Suspicious Partners (slightly more focused on ML and FL). 
  • Strong Woman Da Bong Soon (stronger focus on FL). 

Voice 1 and 2 (mentioned above already!) and Stranger/Secret Forest has focus on ML and FL equally, Mother (all surrounded crime/investigation/and realism.) 

Comedies I watched: Stars falling from the sky (pretty old drama but it really shows a good for nothing FL turn into a great person till the end), Switch (focus on ML but FL is pretty strong counterpart - this one is comedy and suspense).

Melos I watched: Secret Love (focus on both FL and ML), Time (watched partly - focus on ML but its a FL's show).