Hi!

I am looking for a drama (any country will do) which ML fell in love with the FL unconditionally. Always be there for her and make her happiness is his priority even he knows that FL is in love with other ML. He should be powerful or rich or smart so that he can help the FL if needed.

I know that in most drama..this will be the job of the SML and for once, I want them to get the girl.

I have watched Peach Girl, Dream High, Sound of Desert and In Time with you.

If you know any other drama, please do let me know.

Thanks a bunch!!

Try Checking out:

• 20th Century Boy and Girl
  • Girls Generation 1979
  • May Queen
  • 9 End 2 outs
  • Long vacation - kinda
  • I need romance 2012
  • One more happy ending
  • Fierce Wife
  • Snow white
  • the Eldest - very very very long and draggy drama, so i dont really recommend this
  • Super family - the daughter ( who was a middle schooler child) romance is this scenario but that took just a  small portion of this story since this is more of family centered drama. But this was definitely the most adorable of that scenario you are looking for
  • More of SML getting the girl
    • Feast of the gods
    • Queen of reversal
  • The two dont end up together despite knowing their feelings
    • 49 days
    • Because its the first time
  • Movies
    • Our times (taiwan)
    • One week friends (japan)
    • My little bride (korea)

Strong Woman Do Bong So

Love o2o

Czakhareina:

Try Checking out:

• 20th Century Boy and Girl
  • Girls Generation 1979
  • May Queen
  • 9 End 2 outs
  • Long vacation - kinda
  • I need romance 2012
  • One more happy ending
  • Fierce Wife
  • Snow white
  • the Eldest - very very very long and draggy drama, so i dont really recommend this
  • Super family - the daughter ( who was a middle schooler child) romance is this scenario but that took just a  small portion of this story since this is more of family centered drama. But this was definitely the most adorable of that scenario you are looking for
  • More of SML getting the girl
    • Feast of the gods
    • Queen of reversal
  • The two dont end up together despite knowing their feelings
    • 49 days
    • Because its the first time
  • Movies
    • Our times (taiwan)
    • One week friends (japan)
    • My little bride (korea)

Thank you so much. I have put some of your recommedation to my plan to watch list. 

Angelrosei:

Strong Woman Do Bong So

Love o2o

Hai..thank you. I have watched both but I don’t really like Love O2O. For me the story plot is really flat. I am strange right?

Sue:

Thank you so much. I have put some of your recommedation to my plan to watch list. 

Also weightlifting fairy kim bokjoo and Goho's starry night

I don't think you've seen Healer or Oh My Venus.  No love triangles, but the MLs are very supportive.

I'd also recommend Bpoop Phaeh Saniwatt (Thai drama). It takes the ML a little while to fall in love, but once he does, he's absolutely devoted.

+1 for Go Ho's Starry Night. Also:

• I Need Romance 3
  • Ms. Perfect
  • The Imperial Doctress
  • I Hear Your Voice
  • Healer
  • Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
  • Shopping King Louie
  • Bromance
 Czakhareina:

Also weightlifting fairy kim bokjoo and Goho's starry night

I have watched weightlifting fairy and I like it. I haven’t watched Goho though. Thank you again for your recommendation.

AH:

+1 for Go Ho's Starry Night. Also:

• I Need Romance 3
  • Ms. Perfect
  • The Imperial Doctress
  • I Hear Your Voice

Thank you AH. :) Anyway, I have watched My id is Gangnam beauty as per your prior recommendation (my other question on Mr Darcy and Elizabeth :p). Even though I love the ML character but I have difficulties to compare  the FL with Elizabeth of Pride and Prejudice. The FL is too insecure about what people think of her look and her level of confidence is way below Elizabeth. 

jominja:
  • Healer
  • Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
  • Shopping King Louie
  • Bromance

Thank you Jominja. :)

Sue:
I have watched My id is Gangnam beauty as per your prior recommendation (my other question on Mr Darcy and Elizabeth :p). Even though I love the ML character but I have difficulties to compare  the FL with Elizabeth of Pride and Prejudice. The FL is too insecure about what people think of her look and her level of confidence is way below Elizabeth. 

I agree, the FL isn't as strong a character as Elizabeth.