Ok, so Im looking for something similar to You're All Surrounded and The Girl Who can See Scents  in the vein of  the MC having either a secret past, secret identity, or something similar that he doesn't talk to his friends, the female lead, or basically anyone about (but it's ok if he has like, a secret confidant who knows all about it, like he had in You're All Surrounded).  Maybe eventually the FL finds out about this, maybe it's a big point of contention between them, or maybe it changes the way they see them completely, either way.   If it's a secret identity or something like that, I would prefer it not to be immediately revealed to the people it's being kept a secret from, like in the first episode or something, like in You're all Surrounded, no one really knew anything for 3 or 4 episodes.

Any genre, theme, or country of origin is fine.  I do like shows with Cops as  the MCs (both of the listed ones, Cheo Yong, etc), but it doesn't need to be a Cop MC, it can be anything, the secret identity/secret past type feel is mostly what Im looking for.   I would strongly prefer there to be at least some romantic element to it

I think City Hunter fits, and maybe Healer and Hello Monster too? Mad Dog and Mr. Sunshine might also be worth trying. 

AH:

I think City Hunter fits, and maybe Healer and Hello Monster too? Mad Dog and Mr. Sunshine might also be worth trying. 

I can definitely agree about City Hunter, haven't seen the others, so I'll check them out, thanks

• Healer (secret identity, and somewhat secret past, involving both leads)
  • Pinocchio (secret past/using a fake name)
  • What's Wrong with Secretary Kim (secret past, involving both leads)
  • City Hunter (secret identity)
  • Come and Hug Me (both leads using different names but recognize each other. less of a secret identity/past, but the leads and the villain are the only ones who know exactly what happened)

I really enjoyed You're All Surrounded and am a huge fan of that genre; from what I suggested, What's Wrong With Secretary Kim is probably the least like it, but I think you'll definitely like the others. Healer is my personal favorite. 

✔️ Hello Monster 

✔️ Shopping King Louie 

✔️ Devil 

✔️ Suspicious Partner 

✔️ While You Were Sleeping 

✔️ Lawless Lawyer 

✔️ Life On Mars 

✔️ Tunnel 

✔️ Lookout ( no romance) 

✔️ I Am Not a Robot 

✔️ Vampire Prosecutor

✔️ Devilsh Joy