DrAmAlOvEr:

That's my favorite wish on any drama love this thread 

The crown princess

Princess agent

Agent x but only Sub 5 episode out of 43

Khun Mae suam Roy

Doctors and kalp atisi (kalp atisi is remake of doctors but better than it)

Bromance

Age of legends

The whirlwind girl 1-2

I couldn't find Kalp Atisi, does it have another name?

BTW, I'm putting all of them in a custom list for organization's sake. Here's the list so far if anyone's curious:

https://mydramalist.com/list/71NwDgjL

3GGG:
Just noticed that there's two "The King's Woman" (Korean drama and Chinese drama), which one is the one you recommend?

I hesitate to use the word "recommend" because it wasn't one of my favourite dramas, but I meant the Chinese drama in my list of dramas that match your criteria. 

AH :

I hesitate to use the word "recommend" because it wasn't one of my favourite dramas, but I meant the Chinese drama in my list of dramas that match your criteria. 

Can I ask why you don't recommend it? (I don't mind spoilers, just to know what I'm getting myself into).

Angry Mom is also a great drama with a female main character that knows how to fight!

3GGG:

Can I ask why you don't recommend it? (I don't mind spoilers, just to know what I'm getting myself into).

I personally prefer dramas where, once the ML has feelings for the FL, he would never do anything to hurt her or make her miserable. In tKW,  the ML has had feelings for the FL since they first met as children. When he finds her again, he poisons the FL's current love interest and blackmails her into promising to stay at the palace with him by withholding the antidote until she agrees. He then promises not to force her to be intimate until she falls for him (although he forcibly kisses her at least once), but really that's a basic requirement for being not-a-monster and doesn't really make up for the blackmail IMO. That kind of dynamic just isn't one of my favourites. Plus the ending is tragic in a way I personally didn't find satisfying.

It's been a while since I watched it, so I can't remember all the details and I don't want to make a laundry list of every little thing, but I think I also felt like the FL's strength and abilities weren't presented consistently and I didn't particularly enjoy the fight choreography. 

Of the dramas I listed, Bromance, Mr. Sunshine, and Sound of the Desert are the ones I enjoyed most and would recommend most.

No1:

Moorim-school

Protect-the-boss

The-guardians

Love-through-a-millennium

7th-grade-civil-servant

Gods-quiz - all the seasons

Die-now

Haven't heard of many of these ones, so I've added them! Thanks for the suggestions!

zaibazafrin:

doctors

Added it, thanks! :)

dietcoke:

the guest 

Awesome, that's on my PTWL! Thanks!

Nor:

Angry Mom is also a great drama with a female main character that knows how to fight!

Haven't heard of this one! I'll add it and check it out!

@AH, oh that sounds like something I wouldn't enjoy as well. I'll make a note on it, thanks!

I'm on the edge of watching this I tried it and didn't like it I'm hoping someone can tell something about the character or plot which seems interesting I don't mind spoilers.

✔️ School 2017 (female cop) 

✔️ Mad Dog 

✔️ Player 

✔️ Suspicious Partner (both FL) 

✔️ Mirror of the witch 

✔️ My Girlfriend is a Gumiho 

✔️ Because It's My First life (Esom) 

✔️ Dr Qin Medical Examiner S1

✔️ Caught in the Heartbeat 

✔️ When a Snail Falls in Love (2nd FL)

Movies 

✔️ Hot Youngbloods 

✔️ Duelist

✔️ Pirates 

✔️ Huntresses (3 women) 

✔️ My Wife is a Gangster 

✔️ My Girlfriend is an Agent 

✔️ Take Off 2 

Stevie70:

✔️ School 2017 (female cop) 

✔️ Mad Dog 

✔️ Player 

✔️ Suspicious Partner (both FL) 

✔️ Mirror of the witch 

✔️ My Girlfriend is a Gumiho 

✔️ Because It's My First life (Esom) 

✔️ Dr Qin Medical Examiner S1

✔️ Caught in the Heartbeat 

✔️ When a Snail Falls in Love (2nd FL)

Movies 

✔️ Hot Youngbloods 

✔️ Duelist

✔️ Pirates 

✔️ Huntresses (3 women) 

✔️ My Wife is a Gangster 

✔️ My Girlfriend is an Agent 

✔️ Take Off 2 

Thank you very much. I've seen Mirror of the Witch, though she uses her powers more than fighting skills to hold her own, I still added her to the list. I ended up splitting the list into Period (fantasy included) dramas featuring female warriors and modern dramas featuring female fighters. That way I was able to include some others. 

Though I've also seen "Because this is my first life" I didn't include it on the list since the secondary female lead doesn't really get into fights. She did give the man a punch, but that isn't enough to display proper fighting skills.

I couldn't find here the movie Take Off 2. Do you know if it goes by a different name?

It is also called Run Off 

In Mirrorr of  the Witch there is gurl who dresses as a guy who is a swords woman who works forthe evil sorceress 

Just remembered 

✔️ Perfect Couple (Chonese with Wallace huo) 

✔️ Crouching tiger Hidden Dragon 

✔️ House of flying Daggers 

✔️ Scarlet Heart ryeo (Z Hera) 

✔️ King In Love