Hello,

These days I've been craving movies so much, that I think I've watched all the good movies?!
So, I would like to ask you to recommend movies for me.
I'm okay with any genre except the horror, I rarely watch any horror as I don't really like it! Any country is okay too.

Please take a look at my Watch List, to not recommend something I've already watched.

Thank you very much!

japan

let me eat your pancreas - i swear this is not a horror movie

my pretend girlfriend - kind of marmite movie, ppl either love it or hate it

little forest - summer/autumn & winter/spring - relaxing movie with no real plot, really beautiful scenery

tomorrorw i will date the yesterday you - fantasy romance (cant reveal much without spoiling it)

marmalade boy - pseudo incest

my rainy days - teacher/student (i know you watch these kind of movies)

south korean

3-iron - rare movie, masterpiece

the beauty inside - get it out of your ptw list asap

Hope, Tunnel, and Train to Busan are probably the best Kmovies I've ever watched. 

Warning, Hope may be a bit heavy.

I started watching your recommends, thank you very very very much everyone :)

Any other recomends? Please!

A moment to remember 

A taxi driver 

Confessions (a must watch)

Departures (this is a must watch too)

Like father, like son

Lesson of the evil (I don't know why I liked this, but it was awesome)

Prophecy

The accidental detective (a comedy with a nice story)

The terror live (suspense)

The most light-hearted movie is the accidental detective and maybe departures at some points.  The others are masterpieces, but a little bit heavy. And there is Lesson of the evil, well I don't know what to say about that one.

Silenced is also an incredible movie, but it is very heavy. I think you should watch it sometime, but only if your psychological health is good.

@Ackery 
I see many people liked Silenced, but I don't think I'll watch it for now, it's too heavy!

Lesson of the evil has a Mature genre, I try my best to stay away from this genre.

I'm thankful to your other suggestions :)