So I am into two types of dramas currently dark tone drams and dramas with realistic relationships so instead of posting two separate topics, I figured ill post one and ask for them both.

Some examples of dark tone dramas that I liked is Shark, Bad Guy, Resurrection, Money Flower, Cruel City, Maou & Ouroboros. Although some of these dramas end badly it doesn't necessarily need a bad ending. 

As for realistic relationships, the currently airing Love Alert and the Beauty Inside as for past dramas Sweet 18 was also good. What I mean by realistic relationships are the unnecessary fights and misunderstandings. It could be a fantasy drama as long as the relationship itself is believable. 

For your "dark" request.

Hirugao (2014) plus the film sequel Hirugao (2017)

Misty

Save Me

Garasu no Ashi

Innocent Love

Kenja no Ai

Garasu no Ie

I would say that all of these dramas are dark and/or have characters with messy/complicated relationships that are interesting to watch.

i second million yen women it might feel slow and weird at first but as the story unfold youll feel the thrill

sachiiro no one room the leads have kinda twisted way of thinking) (eng sub isnt finished still at ep7 last time i check vague end but i think its bleak

(i think ive been recommending those two drama together a lot lol)

byakuyako in short its a tragic romance

come and hug me ml's father killed fl's parent

my beautiful bridge you might know/watched it already since youve watched cruel city but ill put it here anyway

✔️ Hello Monster 

✔️ Black 

✔️ Possessed 

✔️ The Smile Has Left Your Eyes 

✔️ Memories of a Murderer 

✔️ Strange  forest 

• Byakuyako
  • Que sera sera
  • Kazoku Game
  • Ryusei no Kizuna
  • Just Between Lovers
  • Come and Hug me
  • Stranger
  • N no tame ni
  • Voice
  • The Guest
  • Buzzer Beat
  • Pride
  • Innocent man
  • Cross

My Mister - realistic relationships between people and in kinda depressing/dark atmosphere 

Just Between Lovers 

My Mister