I recently watched a show from the 90s and it was pretty good. I kind of became interested in older shows now. Do you guys know some from the 80s? Or even 70s?? I don't know but I want to check them out :) ♥

You can filter by release date. For example, Korean dramas released 1980-1989, sorted by top rated: https://mydramalist.com/search?adv=titles&ty=68&co=3&re=1980,1989&so=top

But I think there are few to none that are subbed.  I know there are quite a few J and K dramas from the 90's that are subbed, though (not sure about other countries).  Of that era, I have seen Sandglass and M.  M was interesting and fun to watch, but I wouldn't exactly call it good, haha.  Sandglass, though, was more than watchable, even though a bit dated, obviously.  I would suggest checking that one out if you are interested in Korea's more recent history (70's-80's), and like political/action/romance.

If you’re interested in older J-dramas Rare Doramas https://raredoramas.info is an excellent site. Recent changes at subtitle sites might make it a little harder to match the shows, although many of the 70s and 80s shows are hard subbed. As with most shows from that time, film quality tends to be poor. 

I’ve watched very few shows from before 2000. But

Glass Mask 1997 (11) J - about an up and coming actress and her relationship with her mentor.  Has a sequel .

GTO 1999 (12) J - is a highly rated school drama that has been in my plan to watch list for a while. 

Sukeban Deka 1985 (24) J - very episodic show about yo-yo wielding high schooler who works with the police to fight gangs and corruption in the schools. Unfortunately only Season 1 is fully subbed.

Dai Chusingura 1971 (52) J - story of the 47 Ronin starring Toshiro Mifune  

Zatoichi The Blind Swordsman 1974 (26) J - about a blind masseuse, gambler, and swordsman. 26 movies and 100 TV episodes. Now that I’ve watched all the original movies I’m ready for Season 2. 

As for Korean, I’ve watched nothing before 2005. 

My Love Sam Soon 2005 (16) k is one of the highest rated k-dramas ever. 

I only saw 1990's kdramas with subtitle: 

• The Last Match / Final Match / Final Game (1994) - sports youth romance drama  (love this drama so much)
  • First love (1996) - makjang/melo romance
  • Wuri's House / Our Hose (2001) - family drama (love this)
  • Happy together (1999)
  • Tomato (1999) 
  • Early 2000's: autumn in my heart, all about evem, mr.duke, hotelier,