I've seen Noona romances where the female lead lead when she was a teen knew the male lead as a kid and then they fall for each other as adults. Any where it's the opposite? Perhaps there's some guy her age who's trying to get with her and is against her being with the male lead, but in the end they get together. 

I don't know any dramas that fit exactly what you've described, but I can think of a few that are somewhat close:

• Doctors - the ML and FL first meet as a teacher and high school student and their age difference prevents them from being in a relationship, but they meet again several years later as doctors when the FL is an adult

Met as Kids + ML Is a Few Years Older (Small Age Gap):

• The Smile Has Left Your Eyes - the ML and FL met as children and the ML is a few years older than the FL; the FL's adoptive brother is strongly opposed to the FL having any kind of relationship with the ML, although not because of an age gap
  • What's Wrong with Secretary Kim - the FL met either the ML or the SML as a child (obviously its the ML but they try to make it seem like its the SML for a while)  and he is a few years older than her

Big Age Gap But It's Not an Issue (Social Status Is) + They Did Not Meet When They Were Young:

• Mr. Sunshine
  • Marriage Contract
  • Love in the Moonlight

Supernatural + the ML Met the FL When She Was a Child:

• Goblin
  • Hwayugi / A Korean Odyssey
  • You Who Came from the Stars 

Addditional recommendations (?) of kinda oppa (about 1-2 years age gap) romance:

• +1 whats wrong with secretary kim
  • My love eundong - not few years age gap with  ML oppa (teenager) meets grade schooler FL, so probably the most like what you are looking for set up. They are are so cute together but get separated. SML also a major reason for their separation
  • Reply 1994 - ML is oppa to FL, there is a SML  who pursues FL
  • Khun chai Terratorn - ML has always been a doting oppa to FL, no SML pursuing ML, nut ML is arranged to be married to SFL
  • Khun chai Pawornruj - ML used to play with FL, ML doesnt recognize FL when they meet again. FL is in an arranged to be married with jerk SML
  • Black knight (with fantasy element) - ML oppa ws fostered chikd by FL parents, they meet again as adults. Have More of the SFL than SML 
  • Autumn in my heart (and all its versions) - ML is oppa and they got separated due to family tragic situation, meet again as adults with ML's bestfriend pursuing FL . Sad tragic end
  • My Sunshine - leads meet in college (ML 2nd year and FL fresman) and they become a couple but get separated. 
  • Kingyo club - set in highschool with ML a senior and FL a freshman. And a psycho classmate of girl is doing  bad moves to separate the two leads. No time jump to adulthood. 
  • Maybe: Neung Nai suang, Game Sanaeha, Cinderella's sister, Triple, tree of heaven, will it snow for christamas