I have been avoiding them like crazy but God damn have i run out of non Romance,H-drama to watch... Can someone reccomend me? I'm okay with either Chinese or Korean however please mention ones that have no love triangle and if there is it must be like 1-2 episodes.I Have watched only 2:General and I and Love in the Moonlight

Hmm, the vast majority of historical romances I've seen have prominent love triangles, but maybe some of these will work for you:

• Splash Splash LOVE*
  • Sungkyunkwan Scandal - the SML never confesses his feelings
  • 100 Days My Prince - the romantic dynamic is somewhat similar to Love in the Moonlight; the FL is never torn and the SML is generally respectful / helpful
  • Legend of Fu Yao - the SML gets his own love story later in the drama
  • The Princess' Man - there is a love triangle dynamic in the beginning, but as far as I can remember it's not relevant later on in the story
  • The Eternal Love*, season 1 - the FL is from modern times, but her soul travels back in time and enters the body of Lady Qu; Lady Qu Tan Er was the childhood sweetheart of the ML's rival Mo Yi Huai; in reality there isn't a love triangle because the ML and FL love each other and Qu Tan Er and Mo Yi Huai love / loved each other, but because the FL and Qu Tan Er share a body things get a bit complicated
  • Live Up to Your Name* - there's a SML who likes the FL, but he never explicitly confesses and he has very little screen time
  • My Only Love Song* - the villain is obsessed with the FL but it's not much of a distraction
  • Ashi Girl* - I barely even remember the SFL

* The FLs in these dramas are from modern times and travel to the ancient past; in some of them the ML also travels to modern times.

Legend of Fu Yao

Oh my general 

Rookie agent rogue

Perfect couple 

Ruler Master of the Mask is AMAZING