I would love for MDL to have variety shows listed. Alas, we just have to keep up w/ them in our own way. What variety shows do ya'll watch? I am watching Kpop Star season 2 atm. The ppl on there r so talented. I also watch Running Man, 1N2D, Strongheart 2, and several others. I feel like it gives me an insight into the personalities of the actors/actresses and idols I LOVE. What do ya'll think about variety shows?
It's on our to do list.
^that and i get the feeling that our user base isnt big enough to truly implement that yet. so get more of ur friends to join.
I have so many variety that I watched and still watching.. So for now I have my spreadsheet to keep them..Kekeke!!! I'm watching 2 Days 1 Night, Running Man, Strong Heart, Shinhwa Broadcast... And some random talk show/Variety that guest my fave Kpop Idols:)
Spreadsheets! Such a good idea. I'm currently writing mine on a post it note cause so far I'm only watching Strong Heart and Running Man. Otherwise I'd use word (like how I used to with my dramas). I can't wait till we can list it on here though xD
bannie wrote: ^that

and i get the feeling that our user base isnt big enough to truly implement that yet. so get more of ur friends to join.

All my friends think I am crazy for watching, but this is Arkansas and most folks here r backwoods; even in the cities. Despite all that; I always find a way to reference Kdrama in every convo I have...LOL! I figure the more I talk about it the more interested ppl might be. I did get my sister to start watching & join MDL. So, at least 1 other person here is b/c of me...Mawhahahahaha!
StephStephieTeffStephuu wrote: Spreadsheets! Such a good idea. I'm currently writing mine on a post it note cause so far I'm only watching Strong Heart and Running Man. Otherwise I'd use word (like how I used to with my dramas). I can't wait till we can list it on here though xD

I just update it recently..Cause I keep looking for 2PM/AM guesting..And my mind get in mess every time I'm thinking if I already watch that show or not...So the best way is to keep a list:)