Hanna:

Well it's debatable who is really at the "top" right now, but these 3 actors are at Suda-levels of national treasure ikemen popularity (and in some cases more popular)
- Yamazaki Kento - Kento's MDL Stalker's Guide 
- Takeuchi Ryoma - Ryoma's MDL Stalker's Guide
- Mackenyu - Mackenyu's MDL Stalker's Guide

They are in the same "generation" of actors as Suda, but there are a lot of even younger actors really making a big impact right now. A few week ago an article was published on MDL focusing on younger, more up-and-coming actors in Japan and their projects. Definitely check it out:
https://mydramalist.com/article/japan-s-top-young-talent-part-one-011012973

Suda has a stalker's guide here at MDL too, I'd recommend checking it out to see a comprehensive list of his projects (here is the link), he also has a new drama starting in January 

Thanks a lot! These posts are very helpful ^^ I'v already seen Ryoma in Teiichi's Country and he did leave an impression on me. 

I'll be watching Todome no kiss next, it's been recommended a lot to me and Suda, Mackenyu and Kenyo seems to be starring in it ^^ I hope it's gonna be a nice introduction to these actor

Slightly older than most of the guys mentioned above, but Eita and Odagiri Joe are arguably two of the most versatile Japanese actors in their generation. For actors in their twenties, I recommend checking out Sometani Shota and the illustrious Yagira Yuuya.

kura2ninja:

Slightly older than most of the guys mentioned above, but Eita and Odagiri Joe are arguably two of the most versatile Japanese actors in their generation. For actors in their twenties, I recommend checking out Sometani Shota and the illustrious Yagira Yuuya.

Thanks! ^^ I've just realised that I don't know much about older actors  even through I do like them, I'll make sure to check out some of their works