Can you recommend me a drama or movie where nosebleed happen? It can be a one time thing or a constant issue. It can be due to an illness/stress or whatever. I would also rather it’s a female who gets a nosebleed.  I don’t care if it’s a kdrama or jdrama. 

The recent Ie Uru Onna no Gyakushu had a woman and a man having nosebleed. So did Honou no Tenkousei Reborn (male). It's done for comedic effect, though.

✔Rakshasha Street 

✔ Jang Geum is watching (2nd FL...twin sister) 

The Greatest Love (2011)

• Ghost Detective | FL gets a nosebleed for overusing her "paranormal" powers. 

I know there's more, but i can't remember which dramas have them. Will see if I remember and post them. 

Fl  had nosebleed

The Best Hit

Another Miss Oh

Honou no Tenkousei Reborn (male) was hilarious with this gag

Children of Nobody has a character with a nosebleed during episode 29, minute 37 (was looking for a scene when I stumbled upon this one).

So far I've seen mostly males in cdrama with a nosebleed, because they have the hots for the female lead. Some examples:

1. Cinderella Chef
  2. Oh My Emperor
  3. Go Princess Go

Girls with a nosebleed tend to make long hours at work or school, I just don't remember the series in particular. The most impressive nosebleed I've seen occurs in Boys over Flowers. The moment  Jan Di  is hit by a ball thrown by her bullies at school is crucial for Gu Jun-pyo to fall in love with her.