I recently watched a video on youtube and while I recognized most of the dramas used in it, there's one I don't recognize and wanted to figure out what it was.  
https://youtu.be/4SYshwzufKM?t=1m8s
it's between 1:08-1:21 and it'd be amazing if someone could help.

kelsey lawrence:

I recently watched a video on youtube and while I recognized most of the dramas used in it, there's one I don't recognize and wanted to figure out what it was.  
https://youtu.be/4SYshwzufKM?t=1m8s
it's between 1:08-1:21 and it'd be amazing if someone could help.

marry me or not - taiwanese drama

Hopefully I can find this drama again. Because I really liked it but I can't remember the name and when I tried google I couldn't find it. 

I watched it on Netflix a few years ago. I can't remember how long ago though. The plot was that this guy works at a game company and this girl ends up working there doing artwork for the game he is working on. The thing is that she's pretending to be a guy. And the two knew each other in a past life. The guy gets dreams about it and has a secret space where he has a timeline of it, trying to figure out what it all means. He doesn;t know that the girl who started working there is his lover from then. The story goes between modern day and long ago, revealing that they weren't able to be together and ended up dying. 

In modern day one of the people who ended up having a hand in killing them was also reincarnated but as a woman this time and there is a lot of tension at the end but the main couple ends up together in the end. 

Hi pals, with dramafever shutting down I lost quite a few of dramas and movies I didn't save to my list which is highly unfortunate ;;=v= The two movies I am looking for today are both LGBT although I don't remember if they are Korean, Japanese or Chinese. 

The first is about a boy who is in some kind of accident and falls into a coma and his best friend and mother watch over him. During that time his mother realizes that her son and his best friend are more than that~

The second movie I am a little more foggy on but I believe it's about two siblings, a brother and a sister. And the brother marries his sisters boyfriend. 

Thank you in advance if you are able to help me! <3

Fer:

Hi pals, with dramafever shutting down I lost quite a few of dramas and movies I didn't save to my list which is highly unfortunate ;;=v= The two movies I am looking for today are both LGBT although I don't remember if they are Korean, Japanese or Chinese. 

The first is about a boy who is in some kind of accident and falls into a coma and his best friend and mother watch over him. During that time his mother realizes that her son and his best friend are more than that~

The second movie I am a little more foggy on but I believe it's about two siblings, a brother and a sister. And the brother marries his sisters boyfriend. 

First one is definitely In-between-seasons

Fer:

Hi pals, with dramafever shutting down I lost quite a few of dramas and movies I didn't save to my list which is highly unfortunate ;;=v= The two movies I am looking for today are both LGBT although I don't remember if they are Korean, Japanese or Chinese. 

Second one sounds like singaporean short movie 姐妹 (sisters) by lincoln chia. 

No1:

First one is definitely In-between-seasons

yes! thank you so much!! I'm so excited to watch this~~

dramaroyalty:

Hopefully I can find this drama again. Because I really liked it but I can't remember the name and when I tried google I couldn't find it. 

I watched it on Netflix a few years ago. I can't remember how long ago though. The plot was that this guy works at a game company and this girl ends up working there doing artwork for the game he is working on. The thing is that she's pretending to be a guy. And the two knew each other in a past life. The guy gets dreams about it and has a secret space where he has a timeline of it, trying to figure out what it all means. He doesn;t know that the girl who started working there is his lover from then. The story goes between modern day and long ago, revealing that they weren't able to be together and ended up dying. 

In modern day one of the people who ended up having a hand in killing them was also reincarnated but as a woman this time and there is a lot of tension at the end but the main couple ends up together in the end. 

I think this is the one you are looking for: https://mydramalist.com/14798-snow-lotus

Synneva:
I think this is the one you are looking for: https://mydramalist.com/14798-snow-lotus

Yes!! That is the show I was thinking of. Thanks so much

Hi everyone, I have a moment from a movie (I think) in my head, I've watched it before I think it's Japanese and it's boys love. The scene that keeps replaying in my head, is the "top" is in bed with another guy and the "bottom" opens the room door finding the two and he runs away crying hurt?  That's all I can remember and I know it's not alot to go off of, I just want to watch it again.

Maybe Boys Love (2006)

Kritter:

Hi everyone, I have a moment from a movie (I think) in my head, I've watched it before I think it's Japanese and it's boys love. The scene that keeps replaying in my head, is the "top" is in bed with another guy and the "bottom" opens the room door finding the two and he runs away crying hurt?  That's all I can remember and I know it's not alot to go off of, I just want to watch it again.

Ackery:

Maybe Boys Love (2006)

Hmm I don't think it is, I remember now, one gets caught sleeping with someone else and the other watches and the one who was caught just stares at him? 

hey, I'm looking for a drama/film about a couple that is getting married. The guy is considered ugly and is poorer than the woman that is considered beautiful. Also, the families don't get along with each other.

Hangebokhan:
It is 8Uppers, can be found on DramaCrazy.

That what came to my mine as well. It is a Japanese movie.