A4i:

I saw this drama clip on douyin. It is a period setting. The lady had a veil over her nose or she would have her hand covering her mouth. She beautiful until the veil/hand was taken off/ away. She had buck-teeth. A man push her away when he saw her whole face.

This also happens in Cosmetology High, when the ML is asked to help the lady and 'fix her' before she meets her fiancé at an engagement dinner or something- shes not the FL lead though, she only appears a few times in the whole show so it might not be this show. 

There’s this show, pretty sure it’s Chinese but could be wrong. And I think it has some period aspects like the main couple knew each other in the past but are now in the future so it’s pretty modern. I think the guy is supernatural(maybe immortal)(also no it’s not my love from the star lol). I remember that there was some sort of betting scene like the paddles in this theatre looking place and there’s a necklace. Very limited I know but I didn’t finish it and I’m also curious if this works

She's quirky (possibly an artist? )  has wild curly/ wavy hair and wears intense long and colorful earrings.   He is afraid of women or can't touch them.  They fall down the stairs at one point and he accidentally grabbed her butt.  She's the only one he can touch so falls in love right away.  This is all I remember ?   I think it's a newer Chinese romcom. Helllp. Similar to About is Love but not that show.   

Jayla Junior:

There’s this show, pretty sure it’s Chinese but could be wrong. And I think it has some period aspects like the main couple knew each other in the past but are now in the future so it’s pretty modern. I think the guy is supernatural(maybe immortal)(also no it’s not my love from the star lol). I remember that there was some sort of betting scene like the paddles in this theatre looking place and there’s a necklace. Very limited I know but I didn’t finish it and I’m also curious if this works

Sounds like Moonshine & Valentine?? There's some reincarnation stuff, they also have the auction scene, and she wears a special necklace??

Ok here’a mine, I don’t have a lot to go on though. I remember reading the synopsis on another site but never watched the movie. I think it was a movie (but no guarantee) and I think it was Japanese (also no Guarantee). All I remember from the synopsis was that a kid and maybe his friends went to a beach for the summer, but the kid is afraid of going in the water due to some undisclosed trauma. I think I’m the end he overcomes it and goes in. I thought maybe it was Catch a Wave with Haruma Miura but after reading about it again and watching the trailer I don’t think so anymore. Any ideas would be appreciated:)

I'm looking for a Korean drama, can't remember how old it is, but probably less than 10 years. The heroine gets betrayed by her boyfriend and meets a rich man who has some issue (illness or disability?) And the hero's mom hires her to be with him because he falls for her immediately. She eventually falls for him too, then the cheating ex returns. I'm paraphrasing the synopsis from memory. Can't recall actors or title. 

Sound familiar to anyone? Please help!

Hi I am searching for a korean drama or series ( not too sure) where brother and sister have special abilities like sister predicts that her brother would fall in love with a girl and that hero too have some special abilities ( I don't remember ) 

Aztlanna:

I'm looking for a Korean drama, can't remember how old it is, but probably less than 10 years. The heroine gets betrayed by her boyfriend and meets a rich man who has some issue (illness or disability?) And the hero's mom hires her to be with him because he falls for her immediately. She eventually falls for him too, then the cheating ex returns. I'm paraphrasing the synopsis from memory. Can't recall actors or title. 

Sound familiar to anyone? Please help!

It sounds familiar to me, did the ML's mother hire her to live with the ML?

It's giving me 'clean with passion for now' vibes

Naht:

I'm new here so not sure if this is the right way to post, but I've been searching for a korean web drama I watched years ago and can't find. 

It was about a perfectionist CEO and the main girl was struggling financially and lost her house. She ended up getting the CEO's run down house in the country that his grandfather left for him. I can't remember much else about the drama. The CEOs assistant is an actor that often acts as an assistant and he wears thick black glasses. I hope this is enough to help find the drama ;-;

I think this is High-end Crush?

From what I remember this was a Chinese drama.  It starts out with the ML and FL as high school students. Hes from a rich family but there are problems,either the parents were distant or fighting. The FL was from a poorer family (or an orphan)  They end up being alone one day after school and the ML asks her to make out with him. They go into an alley and kiss.  Then I believe the plot moved forward to when they are adults and they end up meeting again through work I believe it was.

stargazerlily:

Thanks but name?

Oh no I was not replying to yours. This is just a drama I want to find.

talesoforever:

Oh no I was not replying to yours. This is just a drama I want to find.

oh sorry my bad?

I recently started a drama about 3 girls trying to become an idol group. On their big night the lead singer gets the sound guy to put the spotlight on her and she becomes a big star leaving the other two behind. One of the girls left behind goes into fashion and the other tries to be an actress. Any help would be appreciated.

Kydrama65:

I recently started a drama about 3 girls trying to become an idol group. On their big night the lead singer gets the sound guy to put the spotlight on her and she becomes a big star leaving the other two behind. One of the girls left behind goes into fashion and the other tries to be an actress. Any help would be appreciated.

I think its "My Love Enlighten Me". It's not bad, you can watch it.

stargazerlily:

I think its "My Love Enlighten Me". It's not bad, you can watch it.

Yes, definitely My Love, Enlighten Me. I quite enjoyed it