Please help me find the title of a chinese drama whereThe female lead has a excellent hearing and becomes a telegraph expert. It is set in like the late 1800s or early 1900s. I specifically remember a scene where she was competing in a blind folded competition to figure out the number on the dice using her hearing. I've been searching for ages.

Yapi:

Please help me find the title of a chinese drama whereThe female lead has a excellent hearing and becomes a telegraph expert. It is set in like the late 1800s or early 1900s. I specifically remember a scene where she was competing in a blind folded competition to figure out the number on the dice using her hearing. I've been searching for ages.

The only thing that this kind of reminds me is House of the flying daggers because of the great hearing that the FL had, but I don't think it is that one.

Journalist:

I am looking for a drama of which I only remember a scene clearly: the ML crashes into the FLs pool with his parachute.

I think Revenge, hidden identity (switched identity?) was part of it. I am not sure if I confuse this with another drama but towards the end the ML and 2ndML have a car chase and almost kill each other on a snowy road or bridge

Found it! He crashes into a yacht though...

Bad guy

@Ackery thank you for answered me. That's not it tho  :( But it's set in late 1800s or  early 1900s cause the male lead and other males often wear western style uniforms or suits while females wear modernized hanfus. I also remember a scene where the female lead was wearing a yellow dress and she was mad at the ML but the ML kissed her as a way to calm her down. She was resisting at first but she stopped resisting so the kiss became more passionate. I also remember  vaguely about a tree with red ribbons tied on the branches but this im not too sure i remember well. The female lead is smart and resourceful she became an expert in the radio transmission thingy where they listen to morse code so I assumed she was a telegraph expert and again she has excellent/advanced hearing, while the Male is the typical cold guy who is rich and an important  person/officer

Oh I know this one,I watched it when it was airing.  The girl with tassel earrings. There's a lot of grab and kiss scenes and slaps. I dropped it in mid since no one was subbing it. Enjoy.

Yapi:

@smriti kumari Yes! That's the one! Girl with tassel earrings. I now remember the absurd amount of times the male lead pushed the female lead against the wall and the forced kisses LOL thank youuuuu 😊😊

Amy1901:

Hi I am searching for a korean drama or series ( not too sure) where brother and sister have special abilities like sister predicts that her brother would fall in love with a girl and that hero too have some special abilities ( I don't remember ) 

that sounds more like the Chinese drama Flipped, the brother can teleport. Flipped 

Jayla Junior:

There’s this show, pretty sure it’s Chinese but could be wrong. And I think it has some period aspects like the main couple knew each other in the past but are now in the future so it’s pretty modern. I think the guy is supernatural(maybe immortal)(also no it’s not my love from the star lol). I remember that there was some sort of betting scene like the paddles in this theatre looking place and there’s a necklace. Very limited I know but I didn’t finish it and I’m also curious if this works

check if it's either of these 2 Long For You 2 or this Destiny's Love 

mengosteen:

Hello! I'm looking for a jdrama (or jmovie) that aired probably in 2018-2019. Someone subbed it - either a fansubber or someone ripped DVD subs.

I remember the description said something about office worker/banker/accountant ML killing his son and wife and trying to repent for it.

I remember one of the comments mentioned the description was inaccurate, so it's possible that ML only appears to be a killer, or that the show is about something entirely else and the synopsis is mistranslated.

I don't remember any more details (like actors or genres), I just clicked on it once in 2019 and want to find it now.

Does it ring a bell? Thank you for your help!

Bump? Can anyone recognise this drama after my vague description?

mengosteen:

Bump? Can anyone recognise this drama after my vague description?

Hmm this is just a wild guess but maybe Ranhansha?

Hope someone can help me cause i want to see it again...  

So basically im trying to recall this movie/drama i watch but i only remember a scene in a school setting where the boy is filming documentary about a popular cheerleader girl which he hated first but came to like because he saw that she's hardworking on it..

Advance thanks for your attentions guys

hi im trying to find a k drama that I watched a couple years ago. All I remember is this one scene where the female lead walks into this office building or apartment and when she gets up to the reception desk the lady that works there is gone cause she was in a hurry to go to the bathroom. And since there wasn't anyone at the reception desk the lead just walks into the apartment?? Which is how she met the guy. But I think the male lead had some kind of phobia or didn't like strangers (idk i cant remember)

Gwihanakimmy:

So basically im trying to recall this movie/drama i watch but i only remember a scene in a school setting where the boy is filming documentary about a popular cheerleader girl which he hated first but came to like because he saw that she's hardworking on it..

I'm not sure if ur talking about a kdrama but there's a disney movie with the plot it's called geek charming

Gwihanakimmy:

Hi I'm not sure about this but it's kinda similar to "Love Playlist: Season 4" but here the boy doesn't really hate the girl but doesn't really like her at first either. He films a documentary about her cz she's a cheerleader who's really popular and she's hardworking..... I'm not sure if this is the one you're looking for tho

stargazerlily:

Hi I'm not sure about this but it's kinda similar to "Love Playlist: Season 4" but here the boy doesn't really hate the girl but doesn't really like her at first either. He films a documentary about her cz she's a cheerleader who's really popular and she's hardworking..... I'm not sure if this is the one you're looking for tho

yeah thank you so much for the answer it really was love playlist, i remember now about haneul & jimin..  <3