Hello, everyone.

I am looking for a Chinese historical drama, the plot from what I recall is sort of like those stories where when you die and then go back to a past moment of your life.

The main character and her family were killed by her husband, who is a general. There is also like a concubine there, who ofcourse planned the entire thing with the general as well.

Well, when she got killed by her husband she got sent back to the time of her engagement to him. Ofcourse with all the memories of what happened.

It could be the double

Is it "The Rebirth of the Malicious Empress of Military Lineage" (重生之将门毒后).

this was edited version , what is the drama name 

Don't judge me. I want to watch a drama where both the ml and fl haven't been in any relationship ever before getting together. They are each other's first and only. Obviously I have watched dramas where the fl was inexperienced and ml was experienced and vice-versa. But now I want to watch a drama as mentioned above. I will be very grateful if anyone can give me some recommendations wasting some of their precious time.

VanillaLover, try the Recommendations forum main area. This part is for people trying to remember specific titles.

so i was scrolling on fb and i saw this drama wherein a name was suddenly imprinted on a highschool girl, she had a really short hair (like jy in cheer up era). And the one day, the name suddenly glow and she saw a boy petting/feeding a cat, and when she ask if name was him, he denied because he thought she was a boy — and my feed refreshed TT i didn't even get to look at the caption because i was too invested with the video TT. idk really where it is from exactly but i think it's a chinese. 

does anyone know what drama/movie i am describing, please help me, let me know, jebalyooo

mnchaeriaaa:

so i was scrolling on fb and i saw this drama wherein a name was suddenly imprinted on a highschool girl, she had a really short hair (like jy in cheer up era). And the one day, the name suddenly glow and she saw a boy petting/feeding a cat, and when she ask if name was him, he denied because he thought she was a boy — and my feed refreshed TT i didn't even get to look at the caption because i was too invested with the video TT. idk really where it is from exactly but i think it's a chinese. 

does anyone know what drama/movie i am describing, please help me, let me know, jebalyooo

Could it be First Romance?

ASTER:

this was edited version , what is the drama name 

Phoenix Nirvana

Divine:

hello does anyone know the name of this c  drama where the fl is one of the concumine daugther, her father doesnt treat are right and her step sister dont either and her always finding ways to get her in troule. she eventually get married to the ml and she decide to vist home but one of her siblings pushes her and she almost losses her pergnacy. all i can remeber is that it is a costume c drama

General's Lady

Just saw it on a reel.  The guy and the girl were talking about keeping something a secret in a hotel room with a sliding glass and said we can't let a third person find out. Then they saw their friend outside who was looking for his phone and said we can't let a fourth person find out. But then another girl comes out saying they were helping look for the phone.  and said we can't let a fifth person find out. 

Sleepy__:

Just saw it on a reel.  The guy and the girl were talking about keeping something a secret in a hotel room with a sliding glass and said we can't let a third person find out. Then they saw their friend outside who was looking for his phone and said we can't let a fourth person find out. But then another girl comes out saying they were helping look for the phone.  and said we can't let a fifth person find out. 

Are you able to recognise something? Like Chinese or Korean? Or the actors?

Haitang:

Phoenix Nirvana

thanks but does it have eng sub full playlist anywhere

DMAC21:

Hello, everyone.

I am looking for a Chinese historical drama, the plot from what I recall is sort of like those stories where when you die and then go back to a past moment of your life.

The main character and her family were killed by her husband, who is a general. There is also like a concubine there, who ofcourse planned the entire thing with the general as well.

Well, when she got killed by her husband she got sent back to the time of her engagement to him. Ofcourse with all the memories of what happened.

Till the end of the moon? i'm trying to remember what happened  but i think what you have mentioned happens

Haitang:

General's Lady 

omg thanks so much