Apple Eye:

Do you know if your series was a long running show? I've found an older production from Japan (year 2000) with 149 episodes about the adventures and struggles of a young would-be actress who actually makes it onto a set of one of the film companies in Tokyo:

Audrey 

I wonder if you'll ever find your series, but please drop a line when you do. Now I like to watch it myself, seems interesting :)

Oh my god I actually found it!!!!

You won't believe how! I used the the way back machine which has archives of what website looked like years ago, punched in the around abouts date of when I watch it and boom!

The show is called Taburakashi!

So I was pretty off thinking it started with M, but hey I finally found it. Do you know where I can watch it? Is there like a site you can watch dramas on for free nowadays ?

@Lyzarc that's great! I've discovered the series can be watched with English subtitles on Dailymotion.

ahsaaful:

You didn't tell what country it is, and the only thing I can remember has this, is Sm:)e (Smile).

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvpAVnYN4lb0eQ4XZb4pETdamZScEsVMN

Quoting your older post so you'll get a notification, because I get an error when I try to quote the one I want (...)

This is the post I'm talking about:

'Is it this Be With Me?

I didn't complete watch it, but till where I reached, I think it's maybe what you're looking for.'

I checked synopsis and I'm not sure if it's this one, doesn't seem like it (it's too short). Thanks for trying, I will watch it anyway but I'm still looking.

mengosteen:

Quoting your older post so you'll get a notification, because I get an error when I try to quote the one I want (...)

This is the post I'm talking about:

'Is it this Be With Me?

I didn't complete watch it, but till where I reached, I think it's maybe what you're looking for.'

I checked synopsis and I'm not sure if it's this one, doesn't seem like it (it's too short). Thanks for trying, I will watch it anyway but I'm still looking.

Yes, it's not in the synopsis, but as I remember, the male lead's daughter not his! But I didn't get to know who's she, so I'm not so sure too.

I’m looking for 2 shows.

The 1st one is easy. I just can’t remember the title or the characters names.  A girl idolizes an Olympic athlete (high jumper?) who has an accident and quits.  She disguises herself as a guy to sneak into his all-boys school so she can encourage him not to give up on his dreams.  They incidentally become roommates, rom-com hijinks ensue, and they slowly fall in love.

The 2nd show is way more complicated cause it’s just a collection of barely remembered scenes that I’m assuming are all from the same show but might not be.  And there’s a part of me that thinks the first two might be from Meteor Garden and I’ve just forgotten somehow, because the Male Lead in all the scenes has a Dao Ming Si kind of personality.

Scene 1 (this is the one I’m really searching for):  A guy is tied to a chair in a warehouse getting the crap beat out of him by random thugs over a girl he’s romantically involved with somehow.  I think what happened was that he beat these guys up once when they tried to mug him and the humiliated thugs wanting revenge kidnapped his girl to get him to come there and used her safety as leverage to make him sit there and take his beating.  He may or may not have kicked the crap out of them afterwards. I don’t know

Scene 2:  Male Lead and female lead are sitting on the hood of a car at night somewhere in the city (near a river???) and she has a tin of home made cookies for him that may or may not be burnt or bad or something and they are supposed to be a special shape maybe?

Scene 3 (this may be another show all together):  A guy and a girl just left an arranged marriage meeting set up for them by their parents. He’s not happy about it. She’s teasing him and jumps on his back and bites his ear and it freaks him out and she’s like “ooooooh I found one of your ‘girl crazy’ spots” and laughs at him.  I think he calls her a crazy monkey or something and tries to continue to play it cool like he has no idea what she’s talking about. (if this is the same show as either of the two scenes above, this girl would not be the same female lead, but a love rival.  Cause idk why but I just remember already knowing the guy and not liking her cause we had just met her character and I was getting homewrecker foreshadowing vibes)

….good luck with this one. :D

@LaceyK

Isn't the first one To The Beautiful You?

LaceyK:
The 1st one is easy. I just can’t remember the title or the characters names. A girl idolizes an Olympic athlete (high jumper?) who has an accident and quits. She disguises herself as a guy to sneak into his all-boys school so she can encourage him not to give up on his dreams. They incidentally become roommates, rom-com hijinks ensue, and they slowly fall in love.

It's Hana Kimi  and all its remake.

LaceyK:
Scene 3 (this may be another show all together): A guy and a girl just left an arranged marriage meeting set up for them by their parents. He’s not happy about it. She’s teasing him and jumps on his back and bites his ear and it freaks him out and she’s like “ooooooh I found one of your ‘girl crazy’ spots” and laughs at him. I think he calls her a crazy monkey or something and tries to continue to play it cool like he has no idea what she’s talking about. (if this is the same show as either of the two scenes above, this girl would not be the same female lead, but a love rival. Cause idk why but I just remember already knowing the guy and not liking her cause we had just met her character and I was getting homewrecker foreshadowing vibes)

This if I'm not wrong was in Boys Over Flowers but I'm not sure if the same scene was in Meteor Garden or not.

@mengosteen

Yes! Thank You!

Show one all scenes are in meteor garden. Scene one the newest one that’s currently on Netflix. She jumps in his back as she has no shoes on after he mistakingly took her hand rather than shan chai

The second scene is also meteor garden. She bakes cookies for his birthday as it was the only gift that she could give being as she is poor. He wouldn’t eat them though as too special :)

https://mydramalist.com/23184-meteor-garden

Does anyone know of a chinese drama (it was in mandarin) where a single father raises his daughter and he's in a relationship (possibly?) with his daughter's preschool teacher? And the mom comes back into the picture (I think she left him and her daughter in the beginning so they're probably divorced). I watched this show like 8-10 yrs ago so probably around / before 2010. I hope someone might be able to find it :)

i would also like to add that i was 9 when i watched it and the show seemed really dramatic lol. It was probably a family drama or slice of life kinda show. I think there was also scene that the daughter got lost and they were looking for her and turns out she fell asleep in the ball pit lmao

mengosteen:

I'm looking for a show, probably Chinese or Taiwanese (more likely mainland Chinese). I'm 100% sure it wasn't Korean, Thai, Filipino, Japanese or from any other country. 

Plot was quite similar to this show: https://mydramalist.com/6424-two-fathers  as there was a woman who left her kid with two (or three) men and they took care of it on their own. 

I'm pretty sure it was called something Fathers (I might be wrong, and the title might be literally anything), I remember the title '3 fathers' but searching this title didn't bring any results other than some Japanese show /not the one I'm looking for/

I'm pretty sure it had a hefty amount of episodes, at least 30 but most probably 50-60+. 

Air date is most probably 2010+ but 2005+ is also possible (100% it's not older).

I haven't seen this show so I don't know any other details. Don't remember network, actors or crew

Found it: 

https://mydramalist.com/15881-three-dads 

Apple Eye:

@Lyzarc that's great! I've discovered the series can be watched with English subtitles on Dailymotion.

Thanks for that, unfortunately the first half of the first episode is cut out :( I've looked all over for somewhere to watch even just the first episode but with no luck.

Could you please have a look for me?

There was a korean drama scene on youtube that I watched but I can't remember it now. (I deleted the history -_- ) Both the main girl and main boy were kidnapped(?) and tied in a dark place. She was blindfolded. There was a man with a knife coming towards to the girl (but he wasn't main lead). The girl was crying and begging him  'not to hurt them' or something like that. The male was screaming her name. At that moment the man cut the girls ropes and removed the blindfold (If I remember right). After that as that man was going back the girl was shocked when she saw his face. Then she called his name which I can't remember but he didn't respond her. If you know this scene, please tell me! Thanks!

Alice:

There was a korean drama scene on youtube that I watched but I can't remember it now. (I deleted the history -_- ) Both the main girl and main boy were kidnapped(?) and tied in a dark place. She was blindfolded. There was a man with a knife coming towards to the girl (but he wasn't main lead). The girl was crying and begging him  'not to hurt them' or something like that. The male was screaming her name. At that moment the man cut the girls ropes and removed the blindfold (If I remember right). After that as that man was going back the girl was shocked when she saw his face. Then she called his name which I can't remember but he didn't respond her. If you know this scene, please tell me! Thanks!

I believe you are looking for “I Wanna Hear Your Song”. It’s a pretty recent drama. 

Hello, I have been having some problems with finding one particular drama for a few months now. Basically it's about a girl that meets a boy who can play the guitar, she has an older brother who I think writes books. Also I think the boy and the girl had a stargazing date one time? And in the end the boy ends up in a hospital and she goes to visit him and confess her feellings. I thiink it was a thai drama and it was in the youth, school kinda environment. I would be extremely thankful, if someone knows what drama it is. I have been browsing in my history up to the beginning of the year and could not find anything! XD