It could be tagged The Phone App from Hell.  It's a story about a mysterious phone app that fulfills wishes in exchange for performing future acts.  A troubled office worker gets sucked into it--first a kiss, then money, and ultimately way more than he bargained for.  It's dark, not a light-hearted rom-com.  The more the guy wishes, the more the app later demands, and the worse the consequences become.  Until the surprise twist ending, which I don't want to spoil here.  Hopefully, someone remembers the name of this drama/movie.

UPDATE:  The title is CODE (https://mydramalist.com/20602-code).  I saw the film version at Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0791YWCNK/).  The original Taiwanese web series appears to be unavailable.

No1:

Is this Rooftop-prince ?

no, there's no time travel...thank you though :)

Hey there I'm your typical 90s jdrama fan and I can't seem to find these dramas.

Tengoku no kiss

Glass no kutsu

Doku

Kimi to ita natsu

Renaii kekkon no rule

And the movie go

YOUR HELP IS NEEDED ;_;

Sayuri :

I am looking for a Japanese drama about a young girl who was bullied.
I remember that one of the bullies poured milk on her hair. 
That bullied girl easily befriended a boy who protected her. 

Something like that. 

Is it Kingyo Club ?

Hi all, I've been looking for the Asian drama for over 5 years to no avail :( 

So the plot of it was, there's a girl auditioning for an acting role, when she gets to the location, the guy holding the audition looks her up and down in a sort of creepy way, but she gets the job. 

Essentially, the acting that she does is all based in the real world. For example in one of the earlier episodes she body doubles for a deceased woman, while the team she's with is trying to work out who the killer was.

This show used to be on Crunchyroll around 2011-12 I think, but I think there was a huge purge and I was never able to find it again. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi! I'm searching for the name of a drama, I think Korean, romance genre. I remember the second lead couple: he is the female mc's brother and she is the male mc's sister, the family opposed... they stay together anyway and I think she ends up pregnant. I also remember that the mother of the main girl works for the family of the main guy (I think as a cook). 

avena:

Hi! I'm searching for the name of a drama, I think Korean, romance genre. I remember the second lead couple: he is the female mc's brother and she is the male mc's sister, the family opposed... they stay together anyway and I think she ends up pregnant. I also remember that the mother of the main girl works for the family of the main guy (I think as a cook). 

That kind of sounds like My Husband Oh Jak Doo? But the girl wasn't the male MCs sister but a sister of one of the other supporting characters. 

rooj75:

That kind of sounds like My Husband Oh Jak Doo? But the girl wasn't the male MCs sister but a sister of one of the other supporting characters. 

Thank you for your answer but no it's not that one.

I'm just sure the male lead's family was pretty awful to the female lead's brother (and the male lead was too, before finding out he was her brother. They had a working relationship but the male lead was a jerk). The two families had also some kind of tragic connection I don't remember ... very drama-like! 

The fact I can't remember it's killing me... maybe it wasn't even Korean...  

avena:

I feel like I have watched something like this but I can't remember where exactly, anyway I found to you these dramas that has something similar, maybe one of them be what you're looking for

Seo Yeong, My Daughter FL' brother and ML' sister, they get together for some time but they didn't end up together, he end up marrying someone else.

Shall We Live Together  FL' brother and ML' niece, they became a couple but they didn't get married.

Wang's Family  FL' uncle and ML' sister (if we can call them the leads, as there many leads roles in this drama), I do remember that both families has been against them, but they get pregnant so they get married eventually.  It seems to be the most close to wat you want, but their mothers wasn't working for eachother as I can remember, so I'm not sure if it's what you're looking for or not.

Would you happen to know the name of the one I was trying to remember?

Lyzarc:

Hi all, I've been looking for the Asian drama for over 5 years to no avail :( 

So the plot of it was, there's a girl auditioning for an acting role, when she gets to the location, the guy holding the audition looks her up and down in a sort of creepy way, but she gets the job. 

Essentially, the acting that she does is all based in the real world. For example in one of the earlier episodes she body doubles for a deceased woman, while the team she's with is trying to work out who the killer was.

This show used to be on Crunchyroll around 2011-12 I think, but I think there was a huge purge and I was never able to find it again. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Lyzarc:

Would you happen to know the name of the one I was trying to remember?

You didn't tell what country it is, and the only thing I can remember has this, is Sm:)e (Smile).

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvpAVnYN4lb0eQ4XZb4pETdamZScEsVMN

I’m trying to identify a trailer that I saw at least three years ago, for a drama licensed by either Viki or Dramafever.  From what I remember there was a woman shown at the beach and heard speaking in a voice-over, and I think the mood was kind of wistful.  Pretty sure there was a shot of an hourglass.  There might have been a guy seen on the beach too but I’m not sure.  I would guess it was either Korean or Taiwanese.  Wondering if this rings a bell to anyone, thanks!

ahsaaful:

You didn't tell what country it is, and the only thing I can remember has this, is Sm:)e (Smile).

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvpAVnYN4lb0eQ4XZb4pETdamZScEsVMN

I don't know. I'd assume either Korean or Japanese. It was Aired by crunchy roll however was removed when they purged most of their dramas

Hey!! Im looking for this drama Id not think I ever finished but was good... I think it might be about a group of women, but all I remember is the lady who is a lawyers wife- her husband I believe is running in an election. Her in laws are typically horrible to her and she goes out on a motorcycle to escape. A junior lawyer in her husbands firm meets her while she's on her bike- she gives him a lift to his house, and in return she keeps her bike there... after a while she leaves her husband, and I don't think I can remember anymore, so if you know what this drama is called... PLEASE LET ME KNOW!! Thank you :)

Thousand_Paper_Cranes:

Hey!! Im looking for this drama Id not think I ever finished but was good... I think it might be about a group of women, but all I remember is the lady who is a lawyers wife- her husband I believe is running in an election. Her in laws are typically horrible to her and she goes out on a motorcycle to escape. A junior lawyer in her husbands firm meets her while she's on her bike- she gives him a lift to his house, and in return she keeps her bike there... after a while she leaves her husband, and I don't think I can remember anymore, so if you know what this drama is called... PLEASE LET ME KNOW!! Thank you :)

Searched on the internet and found a wikipedia page of Fantastic (2016) describing a side character that fits the bill, she's called Baek Sul:

"Wife of a congressman who is living a very unhappy life. Her husband is cheating on her with another woman. Her in-laws and husband constantly humiliate her and treat her like a servant. Her mother is ill and she needs money for her treatment and thus she continues to live a horrible life in exchange for money. She seeks for her young days in motorcycling to relieve the stress that she experiences from her in-laws. On one of her motorcycle ride, she gives a lift to Sang-wook and gets acquainted with him. On the encouragement from So-Hye and Mi-sun, she decides to divorce her husband and put an end to her misery"