So I am looking for dramas where either both or just one of the leads hates the other but eventually ends up loving them. I am not referring to the leads just disliking each other, there has to be real hatred between them. An example of this would be The King's Women or Secret Love.

• A Korean Odyssey | ML wants to eat the FL
  • A Beautiful Mind | FL suspects the ML is a criminal
  • The Last Empress | ML hates the FL
  • Cheese in the Trap | both leads despise each other at first
  • Cunning Single Lady | ML hates the FL
  • Falling for Innocence | ML hates the FL
  • It's Okay, That's Love | FL hates the ML
  • Missing You | FL hates the ML.
  • Feel Good to Die | Leads hate each other. 

Secret: Female lead takes the blame for killing male lead's girlfriend, ends up falling in love

Empress ki: enter the palace to seek revenge on the emperor who killed her father, reunited with ML falls for first male lead but loses their baby after being chased off a cliff, enters the palace to seek revenge

The Story of Yanxi Palace: enters the palace to find out who killed and violated her sister, falls for the guy she suspected, he marries someone else. The empress who was like her sister dies because she loses another child and the emperor slept with her close friend so she killed herself, FL becomes a concubine to get revenge on those who caused her death

Princess Agents: I dropped this but she witnessed her brother being killed by the ML they fight a lot and she almost kills him a few times, she ends up with the SML for a few years and they go back and forth. I think the writers didn't know who they wanted her to end up with until the end

My Secret Hotel: her boss has a crush on her and she finds him attractive. She was married or engaged to the ML and they broke up. She hates him and starts dating the boss, he claims not to love her anymore but he needs to pretend to his parents that they are still married, they end up falling back in love

Life's Waves  The ML hate the FL because she killed his fiance.