I I do not know what to watch anymore plus I don't want to fall into drama slump like last year again so I started to rewatching Soratobu Kouhousitsu and  suddenly feel urge to find any drama with awkward male lead like Sorai.  Other example male Lead that  fits this criteria is Hiramasa from Nigeru wa Haji and uri lovable Mr Gong from 30 but 17. 

Introverted Boss is a really good one in my opinion

bloonom:

Introverted Boss is a really good one in my opinion

The one with Yeon Woo Jin in it? Oh I love him! 

Thank you I will put it in my list  :)

tiktiktik:

The one with Yeon Woo Jin in it? Oh I love him! 

Thank you I will put it in my list  :)

Yes :D no problem 

Try https://mydramalist.com/24678-because-this-is-my-first-life ! The male lead for sure is awkward and wierd. This was one of the best dramas of 2017. Totally worth the watch 

sjamili:

Try https://mydramalist.com/24678-because-this-is-my-first-life ! The male lead for sure is awkward and wierd. This was one of the best dramas of 2017. Totally worth the watch 

totally!!!!!! I already watched this and this drama became the drama of my life. The best Kdrama of 2017 in my personal list!!!! 

Thank you for recommendation anyway^^ 

Check out:

• Hogoo's Love
  • Shopaholic King Louis
  • That Fool
  • Flower Boy Next door
  • Takane No Hana
  • Beautiful gongshim
  • From 5 to 9

Loved Thirty But Seventeen :)

• Sungkyunkwan Scandal - stiff, awkward, and dorky, plus shy in certain situations
  • Live Up to Your Name - dorky
  • Healer - timid and dorky when he's Park Bong Soo, a loner when he's Seo Jung Hoo
  • Something in the Rain - shy when it comes to romance / expressing his feelings to the FL in the beginning because he's terrified of scaring her away
  • I’m Not a Robot - dorky (sometimes he's a genius, sometimes he's an idiot; he celebrates his roomba's birthday, etc.)
  • My ID is Gangnam Beauty - always quiet; prefers to avoid the spotlight (but his good looks often make him the center of attention); sometimes shy or a little awkward
  • Dream High - starts out as a country bumpkin; very straightforward; sweet and a little bit dorky
  • Kimi Wa Petto - just as much of a puppy as the ML in 30 but 17, but less shy; the dynamic often should be very awkward, but he's always 100% sincere; willing to be a dork if that's what the FL wants / needs
  • A Love So Beautiful - a bit shy / awkward / dorky, but he tries to hide it by being aloof
  • Strongest Deliveryman - dorky and sweet
  • Goblin - sometimes a deadly general / cursed immortal, sometimes a shy / dorky / awkward kid-at-heart
  • Because this is my first life
  • That fool
  • Date
  • Densha otoko
  • Takane no Hana

Lucky Romance, the ML is awkward and not experienced in dating. Really cute to watch :)

• My Loser Husband
  • Come & Hug Me
  • Because This Is My First Life

Cunning single lady and Clean with passion for now.

Male leads are really dorky. And fated to love you as well! Hello my sweetheart the male lead is so funny as well! 

my id is gangnam beauty  -  awkward/shy not dorky
the third charm -  awkward/shy/dorky
shall we fall in love - awkward/dorky not shy

• Beauty Inside 
  • What's Wrong with Secretary Kim 
  • Chief Kim 
  • Deserving of the Name
  • Lucky Romance 
  • 100 Days My Prince 
  • Terius Behind Me 
  • My Beautiful Gong Shim 

My unfortunate Boyfriend