I like fifty shades movies and i wonder if there are any asian alternatives 

Thank you

If you're just looking for movies with sexual content there are plenty ...

• Happy End
  • Scarlet Innocence
  • Empire of Lust
  • etc.

But if you're looking specifically for movies that feature BDSM ... I haven't seen one in the Asian space yet.

I only know American ones 

That would be great

but Women in Asian culture dont show their sexual intrest so you can find they were forced into a bdsm or torture or abusive dark love

Thai drama is the best in this sadomasochisme kinda relationship

i mean no women consent or contract signing romance killing shit lol 

Stevie70:

I only know American ones 

Plese mention them :droll: lol

✔ 9 1/2 weeks

✔ basic Instinct 

✔ Wild Orchid 

✔ Sliver 

✔ Femme Fatale 

These are all from the Late 80-s or  90's so you may have seen them already 

Lustdrama:

That would be great

but Women in Asian culture dont show their sexual intrest so you can find they were forced into a bdsm or torture or abusive dark love

Thai drama is the best in this sadomasochisme kinda relationship

i mean no women consent or contract signing romance killing shit lol 

Thank you for telling!~ do you know any of thoseThai dramas?

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for since I didn't watch the 50 shades movies, but my list of abusive antiheroes includes many from the Slap/Kiss genre. It has several Thai dramas, or you can search for others using the Slap and Kiss tag.

Tachibana Mei:

Thank you for telling!~ do you know any of thoseThai dramas?

I  second the above comment start with Kluen Cheewit its subbed and you can find it on YouTube 

Sawan biang 

Leh Retre

Maybe the new Meteor Garden but there's more of a slap kiss theme but Dylan Wangs character Si is sorta like a young Christian Grey but no red doors e.t.c... I  really hope you find what you're looking for keep us posted.

Lustdrama:

I  second the above comment start with Kluen Cheewit its subbed and you can find it on YouTube 

Sawan biang 

Leh Retre

kleun chiwit isn't  sadomaso at all. that guy just wanted revenge for his dead girlfriend. he isn't a dom or sadist. the girl was kinda submissive but that also due to the nature of situations

Kono Otoko wa Jinsei Saidai no Ayamachidesu - this would be a hilarious version of fiftygrey if its bdsm that you're looking for

I haven't come across an Asian version, but I did recently watched 365 Dni, a Polish movie on Netflix, that had a similar vibe, but I would say I enjoyed even more.