A Drama in which the girl falls in love first. Like in Heartstrings where she wasn't afraid in accepting her feelings even if it was a one-sided love. I'm tired of seeing dramas with a clueless female lead. REALLY tired. So, please help n_n
Perhaps Love Shuffle? You can see the female character falling in love earlier than the male, though they both deny it at first.
Heavenly Forest
Cant think of any dramas where the girl falls in love first....but try Protect the boss? The guy admits to it first but everyone is so straightforward in that drama its funny. ^^ No clueless characters. They'll just blatantly say what they feel.
Pasta Unexpected You (It's family oriented with various different relationships)
Any of the versions of the manga "Itazura na Kiss". The girl is quite persistent! It's airing now a new Japanese version although many people prefer the Taiwanese one "It started with a kiss". I particulary liked a Taiwanese drama "The devil beside you" where the girl fall in love with one guy from the begining, but the story change in other direction. However, I thing is really funny and the guy that appear to disturb her plans is quite mischievous and seductive!
it started with a kiss. they kissed again is the sequel.