It's okay to not be okay has a female lead  who is quite psychotic. Seo ye ji has acted great.

AnomalyTM:

Do people here don't understand the difference between cold hearted people and psychopaths?

A mean person, a cold hearted person is different from a psychopath. The only one that give the feeling of a psychopath are from less than evil, and it's okay to not be okay (she is a little weaker than one in less than evil, it feels like)

I think you’re thinking about a Sociopath, not a psychopath… and they’re not just listing shows with psycho female leads, but smart/genius ones as well,

Anusriya sridhar:

It's okay to not be okay has a female lead  who is quite psychotic. Seo ye ji has acted great.

She had a Sociopathic disorder, not a psychotic one :)

• It's okey not to be okey
  • Stealth Walker (shes not a psycho but defenitly not the unsual stupid fl)
  • Sell your haunted house (actually not really but you could give it a try)
  • Miss&Mrs. Cop (they are brave)
  • Hotel del luna 
  • Happiness (mabey not a genius but smart and brave)
  • Vagabond
  • Imawa no Kuni no Alice/Alice in Borderland (the Main lead are not psycho but there are many other that are)
  • The devil judge 

Sorry if these aren't what you are looking for.

lime_pickle:

There's going to be a Korean remake of Luther, I understand. If there is, and if the Korean version follows the English one, there should be a Korean equivalent to the highly intelligent sociopath, Alice, played by Ruth Wilson.

This reminds me of an  important distinction made in the very first episode of Sherlock - Holmes says "I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath" For a genius female lead who exhibits behaviour that might be considered sociopathic, not psychopathic, check out Lee Yo Won in Empire of Gold and Night Light

aye its u king army. i always visit your watchlist whenever im looking for a strong woman/ adorable man ship drama. mate you got great fricking taste .

my suggestion will be  " flower of evil " the japanese one, not the korean. it also has an anime. doesnt exactly fill the criteria but somewhat close

https://mydramalist.com/17299-boku-no-yabai-tsuma

legend of concubine zhen huan, she's not "psycho" but she's definately manipulative and cunning

empress ki, not psycho but extremely cunning