I want dramas where the female lead is kinda genius or like a psycho, can analyse people and is 

Like, 

Less than Evil

Tunnel

Kakegurui 

etc.

SKY Castle - female lead (Suh Jin) is kinda psycho and the main villainess (?) is psycho genius for sure

Salty_bae:

SKY Castle - female lead (Suh Jin) is kinda psycho and the main villainess (?) is psycho genius for sure

Ahh yes, but I’ve already watched it XD, any else

hitorishizuka - less genius and more cunning, slipper than an eel, mess w/ yakuza and police. the only problem is this drama pull a bullshit ending, either them run out of budget or just being lazy.

• Voice & Voice 2 | Same FL, she shows she can analyze a situation without emotions getting in the way. She's capable and a true leader. The MLs she gets paired with are the opposite. They are emotional, instinctive and reckless. So you get a nice balance. 

There are a lot of Japanese dramas with a female genius lead. 

Hard Nut

Keizoku series or SPEC 

Chinese/Taiwanese dramas like

When a Snail Falls in Love 

The Story of Yanxi Palace - different from the others I listed in that this is a palace historical drama, but I thought the female lead still fits, I would call her almost a genius, (and some called her a psycho, lol) and she really kept plotting and planning the whole time. She had a one minded focus to her.

• Dr Qin Medical Examiner 
  • Caught in the Heartbeat
  • Last Empress (Lee Elijah)
  • Black 
  • Ghost Detective ( Lee,Ji Ah...major pSycho) 
  • Miss Sherlock (genius)
  • My Strange Hero ( Se Ho's mom ...psycho) 
  • Devilish Joy (ML's aunt ....psycho) 
  • Pinocchio (FL's mom...psycho)
  • Babel (rich mom...psycho)
  • I'm a Cyborg But That's Okay ( schizophrenic)
 jazzy36:

There are a lot of Japanese dramas with a female genius lead. 

Hard Nut

Keizoku series or SPEC 

Chinese/Taiwanese dramas like

When a Snail Falls in Love 

The Story of Yanxi Palace - different from the others I listed in that this is a palace historical drama, but I thought the female lead still fits, I would call her almost a genius, (and some called her a psycho, lol) and she really kept plotting and planning the whole time. She had a one minded focus to her.

Will watch Yanxi palace, can u suggest more Japanese dramas?

• Unnatural
  • Boku no yabai tsuma
  • Byakuyakou
  • Girl From Nowhere
  • Miss Sherlock
  • Cold Case
  • Unnatural