Pretty please with a cherry on top, will anyone recommend me a good Asian vampire drama? After binging : “The Journey”,, I’m hungry for more vampire and human romance dramas. Does anyone know any? The ML has to be a redeeming vampire falling in love with a resourceful and not knowing about their existence at all, but after interacting with their kind, she has begun accepting his darkness and even willingly feeds him her blood to save his life.  Thereafter, he falls devotely in love with her. Are there anymore like this? Thank you everyone for your help. I had particularly loved Ya Long’s devotion and fighting for her love. There has to be an SML who is supposedly good but is in fact, a despicable man or God. Anime are okay too. No matter the country or language.

Blood
Scholar Who Walks the night
Vampire Prosecutor

Love In Time
Vampire Detective (Never watched it tho)
Those are the only ones that I know of

TBH I think the American vampire dramas are better like The Vampire Diaries,and The Originals,True Blood,and a few others...

Otps4Life:

Blood
Scholar Who Walks the night
Vampire Prosecutor

Love In Time
Vampire Detective (Never watched it tho)
Those are the only ones that I know of

TBH I think the American vampire dramas are better like The Vampire Diaries,and The Originals,True Blood,and a few others...

Can u list some examples? 

Here are some dramas I’ll reccomend, they’re in no particular order but try #2 first, it’s amazing. Enjoy!! I think I got almost all of them.

• Blood
  • Vampire prosecutor 
  • The scholar who walks the night- Definitely THE best, gets my heart pounding
  • Orange marmalade- I also really like this one
  • Vampire detective
  • Blood
  • Vampire idol
  • The vampire lives next door
  • Vampire flower
  • Freeze 
  • I cannot hug you- This one is Chinese but it’s so good I would recommend you watch it!

https://mydramalist.com/22368-vampire-cleanup-department - doesn't have romance in the genre tag, but it's definitely a romance. Thought it was a really cute and odd/weird romance between a classical hopping chinese vampire and an ordinary guy.

redxxxcrimson:

Examples of what?? American vampire shows,I already did.....I said The Vampire Diaries,True Blood,Angel,Buffy,Moon LightThe Originals,Blade The Series....These are way better than Kdrama vampires,or Chinese vampire dramas

redxxxcrimson:

Besides the ones she already mentioned I would add: 

✔ Forever Knight 

✔ Bram Stokers Dracula 

✔ Dracula Untold 

✔ Dracula (British TV series) 

✔ interview with a Vampire 

✔ Vampires Assistant 

✔ Blood Ties