doctor x

princess agent

rookie agent rouge

the story of ming lan

the crown princess 

Thank you for these!!!!

I will definitely try these!!!! 

yoshiarii:

not sure if it's up to your taste, but try Mr. Sunshine. The FL is one my favorites ever. She's fearless, and all her lines are very cleverly written

Thanks for your response!!!

Surely I will check it out!!!! 

aiyuu7:

There are a couple of K-dramas that I'd recommend highly with badass female leads: Angry Mom and The Guardians. Those women answer to no man

Strong Woman Bong-soon is also really good too

Strong woman do bong soon I have already watched!!! 

It was really awesome!!!! 

I will also give these 2 try!!!! 

Thank you so much!!!! 

Not sure if you're into historicals or not but

Story of Yanxi Palace - total badass! she's not afraid to speak her mind especially to the emperor

Empress of China - story about the first female emperor, you already know she's going to be a badass

Story of Minglan - very romantic, the female lead is extremely intelligent and compliments the ML

Princess Agents - Ended up dropping, but FL is amazing even goes into battle, the love story was a mess

Singing All along

Queen Seaon Duk

Divya Bajpai:

Strong woman do bong soon I have already watched!!! 

It was really awesome!!!! 

I will also give these 2 try!!!! 

Thank you so much!!!! 

You're welcome

Hope you enjoy????

PerfectMistake:

Not sure if you're into historicals or not but

Story of Yanxi Palace - total badass! she's not afraid to speak her mind especially to the emperor

Empress of China - story about the first female emperor, you already know she's going to be a badass

Story of Minglan - very romantic, the female lead is extremely intelligent and compliments the ML

Princess Agents - Ended up dropping, but FL is amazing even goes into battle, the love story was a mess

Singing All along

Queen Seaon Duk

Thank you for the recommendations!!!! ♥ 

aiyuu7:

You're welcome

Hope you enjoy????

Definitely!!!! 

Why not!!!

Encounter  - FL really begins to embody the trope of Femme Fatale throughout the series. It's not too often you see female CEO's in kdramas and Song Hye-Kyo portrayed it well

Love O2O  - FL is strong and knows what she wants, she stands up for herself and isn't afraid to speak her mind

The Beauty Inside - FL is a famous actress who doesn't care what her public image is. She's strong and fearless and won't let anybody stand in her way. 

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo  - It depends how you look at the female if she seems strong or not. Yes, it seems like she's strong on the outside and portray's the stereotype of the strong, confident women; when really she's insecure and craves love and reassurance. 

While You Were Sleeping - I love Suzy so much and she really shined in this quirky role.

Reply 1997 - We all know who wore the pants in this relationship. FL (I love Eunji so much) was demanding and knew what she wanted and how she was going to get it. 

nic_brooks:

Encounter  - FL really begins to embody the trope of Femme Fatale throughout the series. It's not too often you see female CEO's in kdramas and Song Hye-Kyo portrayed it well

Love O2O  - FL is strong and knows what she wants, she stands up for herself and isn't afraid to speak her mind

The Beauty Inside - FL is a famous actress who doesn't care what her public image is. She's strong and fearless and won't let anybody stand in her way. 

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo  - It depends how you look at the female if she seems strong or not. Yes, it seems like she's strong on the outside and portray's the stereotype of the strong, confident women; when really she's insecure and craves love and reassurance. 

While You Were Sleeping - I love Suzy so much and she really shined in this quirky role.

Reply 1997 - We all know who wore the pants in this relationship. FL (I love Eunji so much) was demanding and knew what she wanted and how she was going to get it. 

Thank you so much for the recommendations!!!! 

I will definitely try these!!!!