Okay as we ll know the Asian drama world is infamous for giving second lead male and females crap relationship progress. They hardly if ever win the leads they are in love with, and they often if not most of the time end up with a broken heart, no relationship or an added in relationship. So I'm looking for basically a drama where the second lead stands up to the main lead. I don't care i fit's a male or female second lead or what country the drama comes from. I just want to see a second lead have a backbone for once and not end up crushed! Or even the second lead realizing they deserve better. Soemthing like that will be fine too. Just. PLEASE!
Does such a drama even exist? Not that I know of. -_-
I can't give you the reason cs it's kind of a spoiler, but you might give Dream high s go.
Try IRIS or The Bridal Mask, the second lead male in these two are no joke! But those dramas are action not rom-com.
Oh I should've put I don't mind it not being romance. It can be any situation. I just finally want second leads to stand up for themselves male or female. That would be such an awesome drama but then the second lead would be male so...yeah. Haha. But thanks to those who suggested stuff, I'm still open for more!
I didn't mean male I meant main haha.
Can We Get Married?
King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo
Yup, as Sashoya says in King of baking, Kim Tak Gu second lead gets the girl!!