Ok, so Im looking for stuff where there are big or powerful groups doing shady things and maybe some good/lawful people who just can't ever seem to catch/stop/etc, and through some course of events, a completely unrelated to either side, relatively unknown nobody (the MC) starts dealing with the shady groups, but this person is like, their worst nightmare, you know what I mean?   They're just super good at what they do, or skilled, etc.

I would prefer if the MC doesn't technically work with the "good" people, like maybe they don't get along either, but that's not necessary.

The closest things I can think of to this premise are probably Illjimae and Wild Heroes, to give you a bit of an idea what Im looking for

Thank you for anytime spent reading this

sound like chief kim... main character is a crook but cant stand for crook worse than him

Kind of:

• A Story of a man
  • Capital Scandal
  • The Disguiser
  • Squd 38

These looks pretty good, especially A mans Story and Saving my hubby, thanks all

The Fiery Priest has everything you just mentioned, and I mean everything. It’s currently ongoing and we have three weeks left. It has an amazing cast, the characters are interesting, likeable (even the bad guys), and the script is funny. I think you’ll love this one a lot.

The Dark Lord

Prison ward starts impersonating a sheriff (by accident) and fights corruption, and ends up getting involved in fight for the throne 

Haeju:

The Dark Lord

Prison ward starts impersonating a sheriff (by accident) and fights corruption, and ends up getting involved in fight for the throne 

This looks perfect and awesome, thanks