preferably japanese or korean, but can be taiwanese. Yeah, basically a drama where the main lead has a secret/hidden identity or just comes off super epic. Like City hunter/bridal mask/iljimae. They all had a hidden identity and kicked major butt d: Or "Hi my sweetheart" the guy pretended to be poor but he was actually rich and he came back looking super hot to get revenge.
Innocent Man...he's misleading the lead character and letting her think he cares about her, though he's really after her step-mom who used to be his ex-gf that he took the blame for murder so she wouldn't have to, resulting in him getting expelled from medical school and seeking revenge when he finds out she married a rich old guy after he went to jail for her @.@ Missing You - it's not the lead character, but the second lead hides his identity...it's crucial to the story because he's the guy that everyone is searching for, and intertwines his life with the lead female character when they're kids...you should give it a try if you haven't watched it, it's really interesting - the actual lead character is just trying to get his first love back Personal Taste - Lee Min Ho's character pretends to be gay so he can live with the female lead
King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo Save the Last Dance for Me / Waking Love Up Queen In Hyun's Man
"A Love to kill" is a good one, but be prepared to be taken on an emotional roller coaster.
School 2013 Main mc seems like a kid who gets bullied but is actually a bad ass
Time between Dog and Wolf
Me too, Flower He work as parking attendant and he hide his identity as a millionaire
You're Beautiful(korean/japanese)- main girl has a twin brother. due to certain circumstances, she disguised as a boy and impersonate his twin brother to join a boy band. yankee-kun to megane-chan(jap)- no one knows in their school that the main girl is a bad ass/yankee/gangster before. she tries to hide her past and put a good reputation. hana kim(taiwanese/jap)- girl pretended to be a boy to enter a boy's school. haeundae lovers my girlfriend is a gumiho
Panda and Hedgehog- male lead went to prison I also second Me Too, Flower - not only is the male lead a secret millionaire but he's got some secrets in his past as well.
Prosecutor Princess
A Man Called God - i think it's similar to City Hunter, the main lead want to revenge his parents death so he conceal his identity . It's really good.
Korean drama 49 Days; Japanese drama The Quiz Show.
(Crazy for you ),the leader boy killed the girl's husband not husband at real the wedding the second day so she will be blue for along time ,the things that ganna happen he will love that girl he is poor and younger than her but he doesn't know that she is the girl for the guy that he killed also she. the big problem that the girl living with her dead husband they consider her as their daughter cuz she doesn't has a family ,so what's ganna happen if she discover the truth also her family when they know that she loves their son's killer of course there is another side her friend he is a man which was loving her for many years ,he is the friend with the guy which killed there is soooo emotions and romance ,i love it soooo sooo