I love seeing a guy jealous over his crush, I’d like a romance like this : shy, protective, jealous and obsessive ML trying to express his feelings to FL, but failing miserably thanks to his shyness. My ideal partner irl would be a guy like that but I haven’t found him yet, so I keep watching dramas with guys like this personality type. He’s really sweet with his crush without expressing his feelings explicitly and thence suffers in silent jealousy and takes it out on everyone else around him. Therefore, the chase is taking a lot longer for him. On the other hand, FL is really dense about his feelings for her which makes it extremely difficult for them to be together.

I’m obsessed with : 

1. Meteor garden 2018.

2. Boss and me

3. Hana Yori Dango.

4. Ashes of Love

5. Let’s go watch meteor showers

6. Meteor Garden 1995

7. Boys over flowers 

Just saw the Japanese romcom Hajimete Koi wo Shita Hi ni Yomu Hanashi with a male lead who is a real boss at work, but obsessive, jealous and shy concerning his love interest. The FL is completely oblivious to his romantic feelings. This painful process goes on for twenty years (!) Sweet and funny story.

The still running show Her Private Life has a sturdy, protective guy who's in love with the FL since their schooldays.  He's too shy to admit this, even to himself, pretending he's only caring for her like an older brother, but he gets very jealous when the ML enters their life.

Advance Bravely is a BL story, so there are two male leads. The older ML fits the description. He's the silent type, strong, protective, but moody/jealous/irritated with girls who seek the attention of his friend. 

The Korean movie Mischange is about a lawyer with severe shyness. He has a secret crush on a girl for 10 years and she doesn't even see him until a miracle happens that enables him to  swap bodies with his good looking colleague (mature love scenes)

My ID is Gangnam Beauty sort of fits

• Clean with a Passion 
  • Hogu's Love 
  • Shopping King Louie 
  • Go go Waikiki 2 ( Sun Ho's character) 

Producer - Kim soo hyun unexpectedly falls for his sunbaenim and gets jealous, awkward and super shy. Very cute although I may be of the few that actually enjoyed this drama. 

Big - Gong yoo, not a shy character the complete opposite actually but very cute, affectionate and I'd say protective, jealous and obsessive. 

Emergency couple - Divorced couple but ML gets super jealous and obsessive nonetheless and old feelings begin to resurface

Also if you're into watching anime or are interested in giving it a shot then there's this anime which actually perfectly matches your description. It's called Kimi ni Todoke and it's the cutest thing I've ever seen. They've actually made it into a live action movie because of its popularity but I'd advise to watch the anime instead. Its about a girl who's always misunderstood and the popular boy who supports her to make friends but he finds himself falling for her and gets really shy about it. He's obsessive, So easily jealous yet super shy around her. 

This fit to an extent:

• A Korean Odyssey
  • Black
  • Chicago Typewriter
  • Cunning Single Lady
  • Falling for Innocence
  • I picked up a star on the road
  • Noble, my Love
  • She was pretty
  • The Greatest Love