I'm not talking about the rich cold lead or the pushing girls on bed type i'm talking about someone  who isn't afraid to get dark and dirty to get the girl he likes.  

Someone sly and manipulative not brash like jun pyo. 

He has to genuinely like the female even if they don't have a happy ending.

I usually prefer Japanese dramas because they have a darker tone but anything is welcomed. (mangas also)

Interesting question!  I second @ahsaaful, both male leads in The Story of Ming Lan fit the description. Perhaps it is true that Japanese drama have a darker undertone, like you said, but I can't think of any dark& dirty male leads in them. The male leads that are remarkable in my eyes:

Ying Zheng in The King’s Woman is a bloody tyrant and brute who stops at nothing to get the girl he wants.

Feng Tian Yi in Novoland: The Castle in the Sky has nothing of the traditional loving hero with self-denial qualities. Yes, he is a romantic hero, but his love is all encompassing, he even tortures the female lead, literally inhales her and wishes to possess her.

Yan Xun in Princess Agents starts as a happy-go-lucky guy, but he changes by a sad turn of events into a dark and cunning personality who won’t let anything stand in his way. His only feelings are left for the female lead.

Mu Liu Bing in Moon River is rich, insanely popular, but inwardly cold, sly and revengeful. His love interest is precisely the opposite: sunny, frank, open, strong. The day they met he took an instant liking to her, soon calculating every step to make her his.

Yoo Jung in Cheese in the Trap lies and cheats to get the woman he wants, he’s seems such a sociopath it isn’t funny anymore.

Choi Yeong Do in Heirs has all the characteristics of a high-end trickster in getting close to a girl that highly irritates him. His feelings change into a one-sided love. Still he genuinely likes her. This drama is rather dull, but Kim Woo Bin outplays Lee Min Ho here.

@appleeye Are you a writer? Your way of explaining things is A1. I want to watch everything you suggested now lol

@ShotaSidePart thnx, haha, but aren’t we all writers here? You seem an able story teller yourself.

@appleeye Thank you so much for these recommendations! I did start cheese in the trap but never finished it maybe i'll get back to it . I think i'm going to skip the heirs it looks too stereotypical .  I haven't seen any chinese historical dramas so i guess i'm going to start them now thanks!

You’re welcome, cheers!

Kimi ga Kokoro ni Sumitsuita- It's def a dark romance and the character of Hoshina is the absolute worst but he's so seductive...

The Great Seducer

The Innocent Man

Personally, I thought this was a pretty terrible drama, but maybe Perfect Crime.

xinya:
The Great Seducer

The Innocent Man

+1

Love Affairs in the Afternoon very sexy and high class drama, it's more like movie then tv show

Before We Get Married  he is sexy and seductive, she tries too hard but ... )))

Backstreet Rookie it's not high class drama, but funny and light, and girl seduces older man (Ji Chang Wook)

Coffee & Vanilla short japan drama, very seductive ML and sexy

real seductive ML s are rare, but dark, bad guy types are alike (I'm not saying just cold rich ML, really dark); maybe you will like this list Romances On The different Side Of The Law with good girl and criminal male romances.

also there are ML s who aren't interested in FL for long time and are really cold, when FL already likes him:

Memories of the Alhambra  GREAT GREAT drama, masterpiece 

Hit the Top  star singer from 90s gets in modern time, it's very fun, great acting and half of the show he doesn't sees her as woman, even helps other guy to seduce her (he is more macho and gives advices) 

NiSkywalker:

+1

Love Affairs in the Afternoon very sexy and high class drama, it's more like movie then tv show

Before We Get Married  he is sexy and seductive, she tries too hard but ... )))

Backstreet Rookie it's not high class drama, but funny and light, and girl seduces older man (Ji Chang Wook)

Coffee & Vanilla short japan drama, very seductive ML and sexy

real seductive ML s are rare, but dark, bad guy types are alike (I'm not saying just cold rich ML, really dark); maybe you will like this list Romances On The different Side Of The Law with good girl and criminal male romances.

also there are ML s who aren't interested in FL for long time and are really cold, when FL already likes him:

Memories of the Alhambra  GREAT GREAT drama, masterpiece 

Hit the Top  star singer from 90s gets in modern time, it's very fun, great acting and half of the show he doesn't sees her as woman, even helps other guy to seduce her (he is more macho and gives advices) 

Thank you. Really appreciate it! 

hei, I just watched drama and remembered this thread 

Nine: Nine Times Time Travel as drama it's really good, interesting, intensive, not predictable, not cliche, it's really rare when I'm not skiping anything. 

And this is first time I saw ML like this in Asian dramas, even when there is tag "FL chases ML first" it means she will like him 1-2 episode earlier but never really chase and never really ML who practically says to her "stop dreaming about me, I'll never like girl like you" :))) she loved him for 5 years, but she is not annoying (I mean she kind of is, almost stalker, but she is soo adorable, childish and honest, not tries to hide her filings, even kiss him first) I couldn't not love her.

He is mature, man (not boy), very handsome, sexy (btw drama is also sexy as it can be in asian dramas, sex isn't tabu here). he is very self confident, he knows that she loves him and plays with her. It's always woman who plays like this in dramas, seduces and not allows to come close, and this is first time I saw ML like this, +he's not immature high school bad guy or just jerk rich boy/hair/CEO (or any other versions we all have seen 100 times).
it's really original story and more original romance, you will love it