Just a good slow romance Something with many many cute things happening between the main couple before they get together. I really get bored when they are a couple right away. Love triangles No clingy characters though I want them to be respectable HAPPY ENDING !!! Need a feel good show right now
How about 'The King 2 Hearts'? It's really awsome you should watch it (*^.^*) ..... or you could watch 'Boys Before Flowers' it's more like what you are searching
Protect the boss The greatest love Secret Garden
Shining inheritance May queen Flower boy next door Five fingers Reply 1997 Feast of gods
is the romance in king 2 hearts slow pace Planning on watching it seeing how high rated it is there must be a reason
You could also like : Coffee prince Personal Taste
I recommend you "Fondant Garden". I think it's the cutest drama I've ever watched! ^.^
King2hearts is definitely one of the best dramas I've ever seen, but I wouldn't exactly clasify it as a slow paced romance, is more like the romance has too many obstacles on the way making the speed slow. And even though there are a lot of cute moments the plot is too heavy to call the show cute. If you want something cute and slow I would recommend something in the lines of "smile, you", "reply 1997", "personal taste", "you're beautiful", "dream high", "secret garden" and so on. But don't give up on K2H, it is definitely worth your time.
9 End 2 Outs, My Little Bride, Kingyo Club, The Vineyard Man
goldenseal50 wrote: Protect the boss
The greatest love
Secret Garden
i agree with protect the boss. Its slow romance with many cute things. And the 2nd main female is actually rather nice, friendly and respectful. Unlike the typical hateful *****y lying female antagonist
I second ylisse on "Pasta." It's definitely slow to build to a romance, but all the hijinks and adorable ensemble cast bonding along the way is so worth it! "Coffee House" is another one--although it's not clear immediately what the lovelines ARE in that show, there is plenty of romance and love triangles/squares/etc. involved. Silly drama that are still romance with hijinks are usually jdrama: Zettai Kareshi, Stand Up!! and Rich Man Poor Woman come to mind off the top of my head....
Try Family's Honor (cute and mature love story Ha Dan Ah - Lee Kang Suk - Jung Hyun Kyu - Lee Hye Joo :D )